Super Bowl Game Thread: Kansas City at Tampa Bay 6:30 Eastern on CBS

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I don't know how any Bills fan could actually want the GCOAT to win this game.  I get it, Mahomes is a prick, and KC beat us, but how can you actually root for Marcia?  Asking for a friend.

Mahomes is actually not a prick.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Disagree 3
  • Dislike 1
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Kansas city fan base deserves this game. 

Chiefs fans in a nutshell 

Watch LaVonte David and see why you dont pay Milano 14 million. They are on completely different levels. 

Posted Images

I don't know how any Bills fan could actually want the GCOAT to win this game.  I get it, Mahomes is a prick, and KC beat us, but how can you actually root for Marcia?  Asking for a friend.

Especially when he isn’t even earning it. The refs are handing it to him. Sure, those were mostly all penalties, but I haven’t seen them go against KC all season. 

• Like (+1) 1

Because chiefs fans are already worse then pats fans after winning one superbowl and this makes belicheck looks like an ass also.

• Like (+1) 1
Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

I root for tampa, regardless of the QB, because two things.  1 KC beat Buffalo and KC fans are becoming the new NE fans (annoying and arrogant).  

2. I grew up in FL and TB was my second team.

Honestly, #3, I want to see Brady win one and say a big F U to the patriots and their organization thinking they could win without them.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

Especially when he isn’t even earning it. The refs are handing it to him. Sure, those were mostly all penalties, but I haven’t seen them go against KC all season. 

I am going to go ahead and not cheer for the team without Hill, Clark, and Andy Reid's kids anywhere near it.

Edited by thenorthremembers

A number of folks are likely cheering because of Bruce Arians.   He deserves to win a Superbowl.  Its not necessarily Brady

Just now, davefan66 said:

Questionable calls all game.  Non PI at the goal line.  

And yes, KC playing like crap.  Calling those timeouts was not smart.

The only questionable call was the defensive holding call on the guy covering Evans. That was terrible. The rest were fine. 

Reid is choking in the big game again. 

• Agree 1

I actually respect him.  He’s obsessed with winning and what he’s doing is incredible.  

Mahomes stepped into the most loaded offense in football and was crowned.  

Meanwhile, how can anyone root for KC with that defensive style, especially when they got away with it all game against us. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
1 minute ago, Success said:

Patriots fans are LOVING this.  They feel like they're winning another SB.

Just a reminder.

Or are they questioning if BB is the greatest coach of all time???

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Hope they implode. 

Wasn't sure who I wanted to win before the game started. I obviously dislike Brady, but Chiefs have gotten pretty cocky lately, would live to see them get blown out now.

• Like (+1) 1
2 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Yes it is. A sad commentary to what the NFL wants. We had no chance 2 weeks ago. We weren't part of the narrative. 

There's still a lot of people who believe the best team wind all the Games.

Love watching the Chiefs not being able to handle adversity. Everything comes easy for them. Couldn’t happen to bigger bunch of pricks. Beautiful first half. I hope Matthieu and the Chiefs keep bitching and crying all halftime instead of focusing on what they need to do to fix the ship. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • SDS unpinned this topic