Super Bowl Game Thread: Kansas City at Tampa Bay 6:30 Eastern on CBS

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I still can't bring myself to root for either team.

Kind of hoping that Brady throws 3 picks but Tampa Bay wins on defense, I guess.

And Mahomes gets hit on every throw and has the worst game of his life 

Just now, RobbRiddick said:

Not watched any of the build up for this over the past two weeks but will watch the game. Have changed my mind about wanting Brady to win. I hope he gets humiliated

I hope both Mahomes and Brady get humiliated and the Bucs win on a field goal 

• Like (+1) 2

The up and coming Buffalo Bills lost to the Cincinnati Bengals in the AFC title game to go to SB 23.

Two weeks later, at that time, the best ever QB, Joe Montana, led the 49ers to a last drive victory over the Bengals.

Lighting will strike twice. The Chiefs beat the up and coming Bills to go to SB 55 where they will be defeated by the best ever QB on the last drive of the game.

Score?

30-27 Buccaneers.

Edited by Beast

10 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Not watched any of the build up for this over the past two weeks but will watch the game. Have changed my mind about wanting Brady to win. I hope he gets humiliated

Agree, any Bucs win will also equal a Brady win. He could throw for 80 yards and 5 picks, but he’ll get all the credit if the Bucs win. 

9 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Very torn between having absolutely no care for this game, and not wanting to ignore the last football game for 7 months....

It reminds me of the Ravens v. Giants SB. I watched but didn't care.

• Like (+1) 1

• SDS unpinned this topic