Super Bowl Game Thread: Kansas City at Tampa Bay 6:30 Eastern on CBS

1 minute ago, Meatloaf63 said:

He’s an arrogant douche, would have hated him wherever he played especially with how the calls always magically go his way...

The Chiefs are bigger douches than Brady is. Brady wins. The Chiefs mug, hit and cheat and cry when things suddenly don’t go their way. 

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

For one side! The catch by Kelce on second down inside the 20 with leas than 2 minutes to go was textbook PI. Normally, who cares, but given the calls up to that point, my god.

Not evidence. At all.

There's lots more I could find, but it's Weekend time.

2 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

Chiefs can’t keep expecting to make a comeback all the time, eventually they’re gonna get blown out and tonight might be that night.

They’ve never lost by double digits since Mahomes has been their QB. How bizarre is that?

2 minutes ago, wvbillsfan said:

These guys are on the halftime show talking about not throwing the flags. If it’s a penalty throw the flag regardless of stage. 
If that’s how it’s going to be as in we aren’t throwing flags then why wouldn’t teams just grab and hold and bump. 

Pitino’s old Louisville squads played like this all the time.  

Clutch, grab, push... He knew the officials would adjust to the established level of physicality which gave his team a leg up on defense. 

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Not rooting for KC, just against Marcia.  Either way sucks, but for me, KC winning sucks less than the GCOAT getting #7.

Brady is a douche no doubt.  The Chiefs have multiple douches. It’s much easier to root for the Bucs tonight for me. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

• SDS unpinned this topic