Super Bowl Game Thread: Kansas City at Tampa Bay 6:30 Eastern on CBS

Just now, davefan66 said:

Questionable calls all game.  Non PI at the goal line.  

And yes, KC playing like crap.  Calling those timeouts was not smart.

The only questionable call was the defensive holding call on the guy covering Evans. That was terrible. The rest were fine. 

Reid is choking in the big game again. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I don't know how any Bills fan could actually want the GCOAT to win this game.  I get it, Mahomes is a prick, and KC beat us, but how can you actually root for Marcia?  Asking for a friend.

I actually respect him.  He’s obsessed with winning and what he’s doing is incredible.  

Mahomes stepped into the most loaded offense in football and was crowned.  

Meanwhile, how can anyone root for KC with that defensive style, especially when they got away with it all game against us. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Love watching the Chiefs not being able to handle adversity. Everything comes easy for them. Couldn’t happen to bigger bunch of pricks. Beautiful first half. I hope Matthieu and the Chiefs keep bitching and crying all halftime instead of focusing on what they need to do to fix the ship. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

So at first I was complaining about the refs and the inconsistency favoring Brady. There is some of that, but there is more to it. I think Tampa Bay watched the Chiefs mug our receivers and coached their offense to overreact to every contact. The WR will flop when grabbed to draw attention, Brady will throw it in the area to draw a flag. As great as Josh is, of course Brady can still spot these things better and take advantage. And I really think the Tampa coaches could not have missed preparing for the "hold em every time" tactic. 

Of course, KC is doing much worse on offense, too. 

• Agree 3

Just now, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

They get riled up pretty easy. It’s all good when you get away with it. Now they don’t know how to play any other way and imploding on D.

when you have a team with such low character guys like Jones, Clark, Hill, Kelce, Matthieu (I am forgetting the other 10 guys with prior records)—- and being down in a big game, i am sure that locker room is In flames .

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I don't know how any Bills fan could actually want the GCOAT to win this game.  I get it, Mahomes is a prick, and KC beat us, but how can you actually root for Marcia?  Asking for a friend.

I have no rooting interest, and yes I cant stand Brady.  But the Chiefs fans has to be one of the worst fan bases after achieving success, they are horrible.  I thought Pat's fans were bad, until KC started winning.  I hope our fans do not turn into that if we have continued success. Its embarrassing how bad they are

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillsCuse said:

Wasn't sure who I wanted to win before the game started. I obviously dislike Brady, but Chiefs have gotten pretty cocky lately, would live to see them get blown out now.

If they're going to lose, I hope they get blown out by enough to hit the over.

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

“sticky”. = euphemism for holding.

I am so glad the chiefs are getting called out on this trash. 

Me too but now I am even more pissed it was ignored in our game.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• SDS unpinned this topic