Super Bowl Game Thread: Kansas City at Tampa Bay 6:30 Eastern on CBS

1 minute ago, davefan66 said:

Questionable calls all game.  Non PI at the goal line.  

And yes, KC playing like crap.  Calling those timeouts was not smart.

Those are all penalties. The same way they were against us. Last time I checked pushing then tripping a WR 30 yards downfield is a penalty. As is illegal contact more than 5 yards downfield which is automatically converted to PI if the ball is in the air.

One game they get called, the other they don't.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I don't know how any Bills fan could actually want the GCOAT to win this game.  I get it, Mahomes is a prick, and KC beat us, but how can you actually root for Marcia?  Asking for a friend.

Especially when he isn’t even earning it. The refs are handing it to him. Sure, those were mostly all penalties, but I haven’t seen them go against KC all season. 

• Like (+1) 1

I don't know how any Bills fan could actually want the GCOAT to win this game.  I get it, Mahomes is a prick, and KC beat us, but how can you actually root for Marcia?  Asking for a friend.

Because chiefs fans are already worse then pats fans after winning one superbowl and this makes belicheck looks like an ass also.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

I root for tampa, regardless of the QB, because two things.  1 KC beat Buffalo and KC fans are becoming the new NE fans (annoying and arrogant).  

2. I grew up in FL and TB was my second team.

Honestly, #3, I want to see Brady win one and say a big F U to the patriots and their organization thinking they could win without them.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

Especially when he isn’t even earning it. The refs are handing it to him. Sure, those were mostly all penalties, but I haven’t seen them go against KC all season. 

I am going to go ahead and not cheer for the team without Hill, Clark, and Andy Reid's kids anywhere near it.

Edited by thenorthremembers

A number of folks are likely cheering because of Bruce Arians.   He deserves to win a Superbowl.  Its not necessarily Brady

• SDS unpinned this topic