Round 1 Playoff: Colts at Bills - Sat. 1/9 1:05pm

YoloinOhio

57 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

As I recall, Rivers had like a 90% completion rate. That’s where my Rivers fear comes from. 

Slightly more mature defense for Rivers to solve this time around. 

I respect the hell out of Rivers, but I don’t fear him. At all. 

• Like (+1) 2

59 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

As I recall, Rivers had like a 90% completion rate. That’s where my Rivers fear comes from. 

Rivers was awesome in 2018.

Thats the season where he led the Chargers into arrowhead and beat a Mahommes led chiefs team 29-28. 

An incredible comeback as the Chargers were trailing by 2 tds in the middle of the 4th quarter

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Rivers did put up quite the stat line when he came to Buffalo in 2018. The vontae Davis game. 

This team is not even close to what that team was. Philip old man Rivers is gonna had a dead arm with how much throwing he will need to do after the Bills score on every possession.

2 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

No, she is pointing out that "You guys don't want to play US, Taylor will run all OVER you guys and our defense is the best in the league!" You don't want us is the mantra...

I told HER nobody is scared of the Colts passing game and Josh Allen can more than handle the Colts D who struggled against the Stillers of all teams!

Oh no I couldn’t go out like that. Lol

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yeah they had a really good team that year. NE tore them to pieces in the divisional round. 

I watched the Chargers closely that year.  They let Denver beat them at home that season when Rivers threw a horrible incomplete pass on 3rd down coming out of the two minute warning.  The Broncos did not have a time out.  Only a few seconds came off the clock. 

Chargers punt and Denver managed to move down the field to score a FG and win the game with no time left.  If they just ran the ball after the 2 minute warning and milked the clock they would have been 14-2 (I think) and home field throughout the playoffs.  KC and NE would have played each other in the divisional round. Chargers would have easily beat the Rams in the SB if they made it.