Monday Night FB Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns, 8:15 PM

HOUSE

23 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

We contained Russell Wilson, we can contain Lamar Jackson.

14 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Hello, last year called for you. 

It said to remind you the Bills held Jackson to 40 yds rushing.  His average last year was 80 ypg 

I just remember Ryan tannehill of all people having his way with us on QB scrambles. And we don’t really have the same guys setting the edge as we did last year.

i love how people are so quick to write Lamar Jackson off. I have seen enough of him to be worried of his athleticism. He’s done it tonight against a better defense than we have. 

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I just remember Ryan tannehill of all people having his way with us on QB scrambles. And we don’t really have the same guys setting the edge as we did last year.

i love how people are so quick to write Lamar Jackson off. I have seen enough of him to be worried of his athleticism. He’s done it tonight against a better defense than we have. 

yup. bills cant handle running QBs. kyler ate them alive w feet, tannehill on bootlegs, mahommes scrambles well too

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Tannehill had the benefit of the Bills getting jerked around by the NFL on the game start.  The outcome will be different when we meet them in the playoffs.

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

The Bill's have a excellent coaching staff and the d is doing much better second half season.. Have faith man have faith

• Like (+1) 1

Wow...Lamar is having cramping issues?? 

Typically that is caused by a lack of hydration and if that is the case...wow....just unimaginable that with as much on the line as there is tonight that you wouldn't ensure that was taken care of properly...

Stunning that if they lose this game it might be because Lamar decided not to drink enough water the last day or two to stay hydrated...

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

Wow...Lamar is having cramping issues?? 

Typically that is caused by a lack of hydration and if that is the case...wow....just unimaginable that with as much on the line as there is tonight that you wouldn't ensure that was taken care of properly...

Stunning that if they lose this game it might be because Lamar decided not to drink enough water the last day or two to stay hydrated...

thats a real bad take

• Like (+1) 1