Week 9: Seahawks at Bills

BillsMafi$

2 hours ago, FUTURIST said:

If Seattle's defense shows up with Jamal Adams return, this game will be a blowout.  I think Seattle's defense is garbage, but will make a few stops.  I doubt the Bills do anything to stop Seattle's offense.  This game has 37-21 written all over it.  It might not be that close.  

The Bills collapse will commence on Sunday.  

So what were your predictions when we sucked every year 100-3 each game? We played horribly against the Chiefs and were still in it at the end. This is not an amazing team, but it is also not a team that has no chance to get to and even win the Super Bowl. Just takes getting hot at the right time.

Edited by CorkScrewHill

18 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

So posters like the one who goes by High Football IQ are actually Pats fans?    I actually was beginning to think he was a Dolphins fan...

If I’m correct, he’s a bills fan. 
A bills fan who would like to swap our GM, coaching staff and 90% of the roster with Miami 😂😂

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

So posters like the one who goes by High Football IQ are actually Pats fans?    I actually was beginning to think he was a Dolphins fan...

Yes, it’s been going on for years around here. Fans of other teams are ok, but the ones pretending to be Bills fans are annoying. 

17 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

We cant be scared of this, if we want to be considered good, get better, get challenged , then we got to beat good teams. This is an opportunity. 

The Seahawks are good, but I think we do a few things that could be effective. In Buffalo, we have a chance....

has McDermott ever beaten a top 5 or even top 10 team in the league? 

1 hour ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Yes, it’s been going on for years around here. Fans of other teams are ok, but the ones pretending to be Bills fans are annoying. 

If he is pretending to be a Bills fan he is not doing a very good job of it.  He is doing a very good job of being a mindless troll.  

4 hours ago, FUTURIST said:

If Seattle's defense shows up with Jamal Adams return, this game will be a blowout.  I think Seattle's defense is garbage, but will make a few stops.  I doubt the Bills do anything to stop Seattle's offense.  This game has 37-21 written all over it.  It might not be that close.  

The Bills collapse will commence on Sunday.  

After barely hanging on against Beli I just don't see an electoral path to beating Russ. Can White stay with DK all day? Can we stop the run or even touch Russ's jersey? I just can't see us holding them under 28. I think Josh will generate some offense but if you want that signature win, this is it. Can Sean come up with a motivational speech to blow our players heads off? Maybe, but unfortunately I think we go down 35-24.

Edited by LABILLBACKER
  • Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

After barely hanging on against Beli I just don't see an electoral path to beating Russ. Can White stay with DK all day? Can we stop the run or even touch Russ's jersey? I just can't see us holding them under 28. I think Josh will generate some offense but if you want that signature win, this is it. Can Sean come up with a motivational speech to blow our players heads off? Maybe, but unfortunately I think we go down 35-24.

So far, we have beaten the teams we “should” beat. We have yet to beat one I think we just “could” beat. I’m not overly optimistic, but I’ll remain hopeful. You just never know.....that’s why they play the games! There is not a team in the league I don’t think we could beat if things bounce our way. 

Hoping we go back to the form we showed the first quarter of the season! 

Edited by Augie

4 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

I don’t think so... I think you’ll see Tre stick to one side and the coverage roll (the sky/cloud defender—kind of like the 2 in a cover 6) go to the other side of the field.

That really lets the safeties key a bit easier since they don’t have to swap assignments based on pre-snap motion/adjustments.

This. 

I anticipate zero man coverage. Likely a lot of 6, which allows an extra man underneath with Tre doing the heavy lifting. 

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

So far, we have beaten the teams we “should” beat. We have yet to beat one I think we just “could” beat. I’m not overly optimistic, but I’ll remain hopeful. You just never know.....that’s why they play the games! 

Hoping we go back to the form we showed the first quarter of the season! 

I’d love to get Knox back for this game. I think he offers a good option for Allen to find up the seam and within the zones. 

I also agree that I am not optimistic but am excited for this game for two reasons: 

1) We get to watch our boys line up vs the best offense in the NFL. Win or lose, we get to see how they stack up and “enjoy” the show

2) The Bills offense can sling it and not need play conservative. We aren’t playing the pats where we can win with 3 points. I hope they bring their big boy pants and Dabol gets a touch more creative with the play calls to get guys in space and break some big ones

• Like (+1) 2