CB Daryl Worley visiting Bills *Signed 11/3 [Mod Edited]

BillsMafi$

7 minutes ago, brianthomas said:

Naturally Poe & Worley both are ex Panthers. Its like they're the only guys we look at lol.

But yeah i'd agree totally with everything you said. Can't hurt to see whats there... our defense has been that bad. We should be looking for help anywhere we can find it.

Is it coincidence that two recently cut players that could potentially help us are 2 ex panthers?  Really shocked that we haven’t brought Poe in for a talk, but I also haven’t watched him play this year.  I hear it’s bad

With the Active Roster sitting at 52 with one open spot and the Practice Squad maxed at 17, there's gonna be a lot of cuts coming up:

- Have to open a spot on the 53 for CB Levi Wallace

- Have to open a spot on the 53 for LB Del'Shawn Phillips

- Have to open a spot on the 53 or Practice Squad for LB Darron Lee

- Have to open a spot on the 53 for TE Dawson Knox when he comes off the COVID List

- Have to open a spot on the Practice Squad for TE Nate Becker when he comes off the COVID List

- Potentially have to open a spot on the 53 or Practice Squad for CB Daryl Worley

- Have to open a spot on the 53 for LB Tyrel Dodson following the bye

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Is it coincidence that two recently cut players that could potentially help us are 2 ex panthers?  Really shocked that we haven’t brought Poe in for a talk, but I also haven’t watched him play this year.  I hear it’s bad

I think one problem with Poe is he was/is a kneeler.  I don't think he is good enough to take with that baggage.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Why not?  Bring the guy in and interview him.  Can’t hurt.  I’d also like to see more of what Dane Jackson can do.

I would be stunned if Beane made any big moves before the trade deadline.  

Yes, I'm also in this camp. 

14 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

With the Active Roster sitting at 52 with one open spot and the Practice Squad maxed at 17, there's gonna be a lot of cuts coming up:

- Have to open a spot on the 53 for CB Levi Wallace

- Have to open a spot on the 53 for LB Del'Shawn Phillips

- Have to open a spot on the 53 or Practice Squad for LB Darron Lee

- Have to open a spot on the 53 for TE Dawson Knox when he comes off the COVID List

- Have to open a spot on the Practice Squad for TE Nate Becker when he comes off the COVID List

- Potentially have to open a spot on the 53 or Practice Squad for CB Daryl Worley

- Have to open a spot on the 53 for LB Tyrel Dodson following the bye

True, but the attrition rate due to new upcoming injuries will take care of part of those. That's just how it goes in the NFL. 

36 minutes ago, Billzgobowlin said:

Why are people upset about a CB to add to the competition.  I don't care if he is from a horrible defense.  Everyone is playing bad on that D so maybe the coaching is the issue.  We need depth.  I highly doubt he will be replacing White or Norman or Wallace....

Well possible Norman, he's been nothing short of awful