CB Daryl Worley visiting Bills *Signed 11/3 [Mod Edited]

BillsMafi$

14 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Why not?  Bring the guy in and interview him.  Can’t hurt.  I’d also like to see more of what Dane Jackson can do.

I would be stunned if Beane made any big moves before the trade deadline.  

That may happen again this week.  If he gets called up again he may get signed to the 53 cuz he can't be called up again on the PS call up.

2 and done.

1 hour ago, BillsMafi$ said:

He was unresponsive in his car back in 2018 and tased and arrested. 

why would they taser an unresponsive drunk ?

BTW

nice McBeanes kicks his tires but he has some very poor numbers against the pass

no thanks

Just now, billsfan_34 said:

So was I one time 😜

what she said

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

That may happen again this week.  If he gets called up again he may get signed to the 53 cuz he can't be called up again on the PS call up.

2 and done.

Dane Jackson is going to be  on the 53 sooner than later : ) imho

Just now, billsfan_34 said:

Oh, that has happened too!!! 😂

did we used to hang out years ago ??

LOL

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdand12 said:

Dane Jackson is going to be  on the 53 sooner than later : ) imho

did we used to hang out years ago ??

LOL

I am sure of it! I was asked once - why did you join the Corps? My response “cheap booze and foreign whores” 😂😂😂. Ok now im gonna get a warning and ive been really good lately lol

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, jeremy2020 said:

He coming in for a workout...they're not making him a starter. If they signed every player they brought in for a workout, they'd have a like 100 people on the roster. 

Calm down.

exactly.
Mentioned this to Bills buddy today. Beanes really does his diligence with getting looks at players. Kinda awesome

29 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

What is this fascination with ex panthers? I’m surprised OBD hasn’t tried mating buffalos with panthers yet. 

What is the fascination with asking “what is the fascination with ex panthers”?   Like this hasn’t been discussed 82648482 times in the last year

here’s the answer to your question.:

Beane (and sometimes McD) scouted and signed said ex panthers.  He didn’t cut them either.  Makes sense that they would, at least, bring them in for workouts.  Not sure why this would be confusing to you

9 minutes ago, NewEra said:

What is the fascination with asking “what is the fascination with ex panthers”?   Like this hasn’t been discussed 82648482 times in the last year

here’s the answer to your question.:

Beane (and sometimes McD) scouted and signed said ex panthers.  He didn’t cut them either.  Makes sense that they would, at least, bring them in for workouts.  Not sure why this would be confusing to you

I understand what they are doing, but it’s borderline  ridiculous now. It’s time they branch away and find talent elsewhere. 

1 hour ago, Brennan Huff said:

Guys, they can’t all be home runs. He’d be good depth. Get it done, OBD

They all shouldn’t be strike outs either and so far our batting average with ex panther players in sub .200

Edited by Weatherman