CB Daryl Worley visiting Bills *Signed 11/3 [Mod Edited]

BillsMafi$

16 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Uh-oh....

....I don't think we need to be making moves at WR/PR

If he clears waivers I could see him on the PS.

Not much long speed in the Bills WR corps.....when John Brown is out they really can't stretch the field.

Diggs had a big ypr last season but before that his MO was getting open a lot underneath and we've seen more of that guy than the top popper he was in 2019.

Ginn claims(at least) that he can still fly and is a career 13.9 ypr guy.

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

If he clears waivers I could see him on the PS.

Not much long speed in the Bills WR corps.....when John Brown is out they really can't stretch the field.

Diggs had a big ypr last season but before that his MO was getting open a lot underneath and we've seen more of that guy than the top popper he was in 2019.

Ginn claims(at least) that he can still fly and is a career 13.9 ypr guy.

It's a valid point that we don't seem to have anyone who can fill in for Brown

There are only so many slots on the practice squad, and we seem to be needing them as a resevoir for backup linemen, LBs and DBs right now

I suppose I wouldn't hate it, but it's odd that da Bears let him go right as they're losing a starting rotation WR to suspension for 2 games.

11 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It's a valid point that we don't seem to have anyone who can fill in for Brown

There are only so many slots on the practice squad, and we seem to be needing them as a resevoir for backup linemen, LBs and DBs right now

I suppose I wouldn't hate it, but it's odd that da Bears let him go right as they're losing a starting rotation WR to suspension for 2 games.

Teddy Ginn is still super fast and can run a go route/stretch the field and beat a lot of corners. That’s about the only way that i would use him. He’s 35 but hasn’t taken many hits in his career. I think he will end up in Cleveland. 

Edited by YoloinOhio