Tre White back injury

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, thebandit27 said:

I will guess that it’s something like a lumbar strain—that would make it really difficult to know whether or not he can go on any given day. They can happen on any given play, but not really present with pain because the athlete is warm and loose...next day? Bam! The lower back locks up and you can’t move (and just for TMI your butt and crotch hurt like a bee-hatch as well).

Therapy can help a lot for immediate relief, but until the muscle belly heals it’s tough to say how you’re going to feel any given day.

It wouldn’t bother me at all if the team is thinking that they’ll need him more vs the likes of KC and Seattle than Tennessee, and is therefore trying to give him as much rest as possible.

All speculative on my part, but just a bit of insight as to what could be happening from a dude with a long history of back injuries.

Who even cares if he was embellishing to avoid the Tennessee covids and Not suggesting there is any Valid reason behind the lousy accusation-  He was considering opting out and didn’t.

So if he was opting to play it safe vs this one opponent that’s been rife with Covid, Glad to have him for the other games when he is ready. 

12 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

Dawkins looks good out there 😂, super Smoooooth, actually looked like he has hands though!

I’m quickly realizing, almost nobody on this board has a sense of humor, at all..

your sarcasm font is so dry it’s hard to discern 🙃

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Because players aren't allowed to opt out anymore. It would have to be an injury reason.

Or he could tell the coach and coach would bench him, no need to lie about it on the injury report.

• Like (+1) 1

Tre's lovely other half already stated on Twitter Tre is not lying about his injury. Let's put it to rest.

Being a back injury, the best treatment is rest. Hoping that the extra couple of days allowed him to get that on top of what our top-tier sports medicine department provided.

If Tre can shut down AJ Brown, we can stack the box and hold Henry in check. That is the winning formula.

3 minutes ago, scribo said:

Tre's lovely other half already stated on Twitter Tre is not lying about his injury. Let's put it to rest.

Being a back injury, the best treatment is rest. Hoping that the extra couple of days allowed him to get that on top of what our top-tier sports medicine department provided.

If Tre can shut down AJ Brown, we can stack the box and hold Henry in check. That is the winning formula.

Even if Tre's back isnt ready, I still want that same gameplan with Norman on Brown. Make Tannehill beat you. Stuff Henry (like we did last year)

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, scribo said:

The reason why everyone is questioning it, is because Tre never even came out during practice, when every single other injured player did.

Just now, Doc Brown said:

That's what was reported.

I know Tre didn't come out.

I am questioning the validity of "every single other injured player did."

In the past injured players have not been made available to reporters.

1 minute ago, 716er said:

I know Tre didn't come out.

I am questioning the validity of "every single other injured player did."

In the past injured players have not been made available to reporters.

I think all the players listed as questionable did.  Not sure about Milano.

5 hours ago, DCofNC said:

Dawkins looks good out there 😂, super Smoooooth, actually looked like he has hands though!

For 6'4" 320, he can cut 😂.  It's fun to be reminded of how all these guys are just amazing, amazing elite athletes.

I’m quickly realizing, almost nobody on this board has a sense of humor, at all..

Many of us have a sense of humor.  8 months of dealing with the stuff we deal with here have forced us to numb it up with novacaine and toradol.

49 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

That's what was reported.

Correction: it was reported for every other player during the media-available sections of the two practices  media got to watch last week (Weds and Thurs)

I'm not sure what significance to attach to that.  We've had injured players before that didn't appear during the "open to media" sections of practice, and I suspect the need for spatial distancing in the training rooms makes it more likely to occur this year - what better time to get training treatment than when everyone else is out of the building practicing?

• Like (+1) 1

Well the reason why I questioned the back injury was to others point he never came out onto the field nor did he do any interviews all week. Also the injury of back pain which can not be proven most of the time through scans was the perfect injury to come up with not to play not to mention it was during the week that we have to play the Titans were they had the most covid cases and rising

If this injury or situation occurred ANY other week besides the week playing the team with Covid outbreak I would have not thought NOTHING about it and I have also been on the record that even if he was "faking" the injury I would NOT care AT ALL because of Tre situation and would support him sitting out this game

LAST but not least I still feel like in my opinion Tre struck a deal with Beane like I'll play this year if you give me my extension now. That why it would work out for both parties.

3 hours ago, PaattMaann said:

Even if Tre's back isnt ready, I still want that same gameplan with Norman on Brown. Make Tannehill beat you. Stuff Henry (like we did last year)

And who knows how effective AJ will even be coming off injury. They are also minus #2 WR who has been having a solid year so our attention has to be on AJ and Jonu Smith in pass game. Hope we can shut down Henry like we did Jacobs. This DL is deep and talented.