Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Figster said:

I have to give B B and the Pats some credit on how they have handled the situation. Beating KC without Cam Newton was an impossible mountain to climb

but wouldn't you know it, the score is 3 to 6 at halftime.

Amazing...

Too bad there were two halves 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

So beat up on gimp team that hasn't practiced? Also, risk our entire team getting sick?

Big no here.

Beat up on a well rested team that DID practice (illegally).

4 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

Suit me up. I am roughly the size of an NFL RB or S (little heavy for a S). I'll play two-way. Promise to hurl my body ineptly at Bills players until I get injured.

Do I get a game check for this?

I am built like a rangy CB with very little burst but a good engine so I can sustain mediocre performance and handle what ever snap count you throw my way. I promise to only pee myself a little bit when Diggs tries to press me off the LOS. 

Where should I send my direct deposit information? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Figster said:

I have to give B B and the Pats some credit on how they have handled the situation. Beating KC without Cam Newton was an impossible mountain to climb

but wouldn't you know it, the score is 3 to 6 at halftime.

Amazing...

In a vacuum I would agree with you.  But you know, and I know, that there were most assuredly some nefarious rules-breakings going on up in Foxboro...

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

Suit me up. I am roughly the size of an NFL RB or S (little heavy for a S). I'll play two-way. Promise to hurl my body ineptly at Bills players until I get injured.

No.  But LOVE your commitment!!!!  😂

1 minute ago, Mango said:

I am built like a rangy CB with very little burst but a good engine so I can sustain mediocre performance and handle what ever snap count you throw my way. I promise to only pee myself a little bit when Diggs tries to press me off the LOS. 

Overweight, but not obese.  What position would fit me best?

10 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

If we want this game to happen, we just need 53 guys from this board who have never been to the facility and don’t have any current ties to the team to volunteer to suit up for the Titans. I promise despite my fan allegiance I’ll try my best against the Bills. I haven’t played a snap of organized football since 7th grade, but I might be able to make a tackle or 2 if someone runs right into me. 😆

I’m almost exactly NFL QB dimensions: 6’6”, 242 pounds. The only problem is my gut takes up 42 of those pounds, unlike a guy like Josh who feels it necessary to show off and keep weight in his “biceps” and “quads.” Whatever. 

In other words, if the Bills need me to spend the next 6 years in concussion protocol, I’ll sign up to play QB, LT, TE, or hell, kick returner for the Titans. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Dr Krentist said:

I think it states in the NFLPA that both teams would not get paid, but I hope the NFL and the Pegulas pay the Bills players anyway. They did everything right and are being punished for it.

So why are you punishing the Pegulas?  They didnt do anything wrong either.  I doubt the Bills will get any network $ from this game if cancelled, unless of course you thin the networks are some sort of charity which you basically think the Pegulas are.

8 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

Im the size of a DT with the explosiveness of expired mayonnaise. I have 1.5 ACL’s and a passion for the game and cheesecake. 

Put me in coach!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Richard Noggin said:

Depends; how tall are you?

2 minutes ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

Overweight, but not obese.  What position would fit me best?

I think wingspan and "hip bend" are important to know here. 

When you are on your couch, do you have to lean forward to get your beer off of the coffee table? 
No? Left Tackle it is!
Yes? Well how much do you groan? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Mango said:

Just DM me directly with the numbers and any PIN codes you have and I will be sure you get what you deserve.

😂

• Haha (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Mango said:

When you are on your couch, do you have to lean forward to get your beer off of the coffee table? 
No? Left Tackle it is!

I'm going to need to see @GunnerBill's analysis and rankings of TwoBillsDrive prospects.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 6

6 minutes ago, Mango said:

www.muppysaccount.com 

😎

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

ACK #ugly

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I'm going to need to see @GunnerBill's analysis and rankings of TwoBillsDrive prospects.

Maybe a topic for another thread, but what do the analytics guys say? And can we be sure they are not just trying to push their "agenda?" 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Blainorama5 said:

From the physical descriptions and talents outlined so far, I think we could absolutely field a top-flight high school JV team!

That might actually be an insult to JV teams now that I think about it....

Whoa whoa whoa...

If you're saying I get to line up against high school underclassmen, then I will legitimately do damage. Until my hamstring explodes. On the second play.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Muppy said:

😎

ACK #ugly

I like how Fromm from was on the injury report without any injury. McD was just like, "Meh, Fromm didn't do much today. No real good reason, we just didn't feel like giving him many reps. So little reps in fact, that we needed to let everybody know for the sake of transparency. Again, we don't have a great reason for this, but it happened"

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Blainorama5 said:

Hell, I'm 6'3" 250 - on PAPER I suppose I could be a LB.... or  blocking TE.  Just put me in Coach!!!!  LOL

5'7" 170 lbs.....40 time is well, I dont run unless being chased so I dont know

I can hit though so Id like to play safety, if not I can be the kicker.  I promise my kicks wont make it 

Just now, Mango said:

I like how Fromm from was on the injury report without any injury. McD was just like, "Meh, Fromm didn't do much today. No real good reason, we just didn't feel like giving him many reps. So little reps in fact, that we needed to let everybody know for the sake of transparency. Again, we don't have a great reason for this, but it happened"

He’s on the injury report every day the same way. He’s not even there. He’s the quarantine QB. No one knows where he’s tied up actually 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Previously covered back in the 70s pages of this thread, the NFL can not LEGALLY televise games on Saturdays from Sept to Dec.

The game could be played Saturday, but it cant be aired. And I dont think the NFL is going to give up a prime time Chiefs/Bills game.

If true, that would suck.  What's the source for that information regarding Saturday broadcasts?  I assume it has something to do with college football rights...

FWIW, Ross Tucker is saying that if the Titans have to forfeit, the Bills players would lose their pay for that game (1/16 of their salaries).  Ouch!

4 minutes ago, Blainorama5 said:

From the physical descriptions and talents outlined so far, I think we could absolutely field a top-flight high school JV team!

It would be an insult.

Seems as though we have a lot of out of shape posters here.

Reporters now saying the Titans were indeed directed on SEPT 29 that no group workouts were permitted until the team facility was reopened. If the issue is that this directive wasn't properly communicated by the team to the players, punish the team. If it was conveyed to the players, punish the players. But heads need to roll.

12 minutes ago, Mango said:

No? Left Tackle it is!

ugh that’s the worst.  My couch is old and I sink into it, so I damn near throw out my back leaning forward to grab anything off of the coffee table

3 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Seems as though we have a lot of out of shape posters here.

Oh heck, if being out of shape is part of the deal, please sign me up. I am a retired rugby player, after a 30 year career. The only advantage that gives me is full knowledge that I cannot run the width of a field. Isn't that why they have zone defenses?

• Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Blainorama5 said:

I bet if you took the most athletic 30 or so TBD posters, they would hold their own against a good JV squad.  Maybe.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, TBBills Fan said:

5'7" 170 lbs.....40 time is well, I dont run unless being chased so I dont know

I can hit though so Id like to play safety, if not I can be the kicker.  I promise my kicks wont make it 

You're hired!  Welcome to the Two Bills Drive Substitute Titans Roster! 🏈

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1