Week 4 Around the league.

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

"Well i'll tell ya Al, I can't get over how good JJ Watt is for this Texans team... Just phenomenal. Year in, year out. He's great."

"you mean, the Bills Chris? The Bills just traded for him. This is the Bills game."

"ya know, I know JJ Watt sacked the QB and got the ball and ran 98 yards for the TD there, but he really needs to work on being a more consistent player Al."

I would see it more as “he was soooo dominant in Houston, but ever since joining buffalo he’s lost a real step, he might of even lost strength, he’s gonna be a part of the rotation but buffalo really needs to get younger at the position” 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

My boy Aiyuk...he was who I wanted in round 1 if we didn’t trade the pick.

I liked him too in the draft.  That hurdle for the score was breathtaking!

Edited by jkeerie

2 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Wentz really hasn't improved from his rookie season or is his offensive line that bad

Wentz's trajectory has been odd. His rookie year I thought he showed promise. He was making checks at the line and looked in command of the offense, as opposed to his draft peer Goff who, prior to McVay giving him the calls, looked lost. His second year was a legit MVP campaign. He was slinging it. Then he tore his ACL and suffered through injuries throughout the next season and just hasn't look the same since. Lack of OL and weapons surely hurts a QB, but he is missing wide open guys (cue the Allen and Wentz Freaky Friday jokes).

5 minutes ago, Big C said:

Wentz's trajectory has been odd. His rookie year I thought he showed promise. He was making checks at the line and looked in command of the offense, as opposed to his draft peer Goff who, prior to McVay giving him the calls, looked lost. His second year was a legit MVP campaign. He was slinging it. Then he tore his ACL and suffered through injuries throughout the next season and just hasn't look the same since. Lack of OL and weapons surely hurts a QB, but he is missing wide open guys (cue the Allen and Wentz Freaky Friday jokes).

I think Philly really suffers from the loss of Defillipo and Reich - more than anything.

They have become stale and then injuries to the WR position and the Oline have hurt also.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rochesterfan said:

I think Philly really suffers from the loss of Defillipo and Reich - more than anything.

They have become stale and then injuries to the WR position and the Oline have hurt also.

Very possible. Pederson has become a stragely conservative coach (see the punt at the end of OT last week), but Wentz is missing wide open receivers. Like, it isn't all the coaches or the pass catchers, the throws are there to be made. Here is one: 

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Man, Kittle is a beast

And while we’re at it, I kind of wanted Brandon Aiyuk and I see nothing to change my mind

Why are these announcers all over Mullins?

Aiyuk looks mighty good so far, but I'm happy with Gabe. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

^the Browns are loaded with talent. Last year they got so much hype until they were the same old Browns. Now, surprise surprise they are off to a 3-1 start! Today you gotta thank the Cowvoys awful defense; even then they kind of did it without having to rely on Baker all that much. They also beat the Bengals and Football Team so let's wait and see what happens.

How the hell did Kittle come down with that?  

11 minutes ago, Big C said:

^the Browns are loaded with talent. Last year they got so much hype until they were the same old Browns. Now, surprise surprise they are off to a 3-1 start! Today you gotta thank the Cowvoys awful defense; even then they kind of did it without having to rely on Baker all that much. They also beat the Bengals and Football Team so let's wait and see what happens.

Fair enough

21 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

OK, OK, I take your point

How are the Browns manage to win games?

1.  They found a real head coach

2.  O-line has been surprisingly strong.

They miss Schobert at LB and that group is weak, secondary a bit weak also but given new coach and short off-season they could make the playoffs but tough given the Ravens and Steelers.  Arguably the best division in the AFC.  

25 minutes ago, Big C said:

They're leaning on their rushing attack and playing a relatively soft schedule so far, but they're loaded at the skill positions and have a good line. They're 30th in pass attempts so they're not counting on Mayfield for much, which helps.

Just now, Rick 'r Mortis said:

Can I have the opinion that it's both?

But Wentz is nothing special.

Philly's playmakers are also 2018 Bills level.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, billsherd said:

Announcers love eagles that's for sure.

Sunday night football announcers are sooooooo painful. 

1 minute ago, Talley56 said:

Did Mullens think Singleton was one of his WRs?????

Sure looked like it. Realistically I think he just panicked and tried getting the ball out without fully checking the field. 

• Like (+1) 1