Gameday PreGame Thread Bills @ Raiders

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, Rochesterian Bills Fan said:

Don't fail me now Buffalo. 4-0 would be huge. Someone post reasons for me to Billeve!

How about having some testicular fortitude? This team is better than we've had in 25 years, and is WAY better than the banged up raiders.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

How about having some testicular fortitude? This team is better than we've had in 25 years, and is WAY better than the banged up raiders.

Saying this is the best team in 25 years means nothing considering how bad most of those 25 years were. Good point about the Raiders being snake bit though. I still fear Waller and Jacobs though.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I see you’re in Gameday form, Joe🤣

Good morning!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I see you’re in Gameday form, Joe🤣

Good morning!

I'm resolved to enjoy success instead of cowering, chewing my nails in fear of failure.

Good morning to you as well.

Edited by Joe in Winslow
  • Like (+1) 2

With the length of the season potentially in question, every game just became more important. So glad to see nearly every injured Bill is off the shelf and will hopefully contribute to a big victory today. GO BILLS!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

NFL analysts | Bills at Raiders game predictions

Bold prediction: Buffalo running backs Devin Singletary and Zack Moss both score as the Bills rack up 150-plus rushing yards. While predicting big numbers for Allen is no longer bold, the same can't be said for the Bills' run game. The Raiders rank 28th in rushing yards allowed, paving the way for a monster day for Buffalo's runners. -- Marcel Louis-Jacques

Louis-Jacques' pick: Bills 31, Raiders 21

Gutierrez's pick: Bills 32, Raiders 23

bjj5uunoymwakwzyfonj.jpg

CBS Sports - Pete Prisco

The Bills are riding high behind Josh Allen, but this is a long trip against a team coming off a loss. This is a be-careful game for the Bills. But I think Allen will win a shootout with Derek Carr as the Bills stay undefeated.

Pick: Bills 33, Raiders 31

USA Today 

bra6yacgpi3xqa0km2cj.jpg

ESPN

xeqeafgt1bqphzpozz18.jpg

22 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.1667bb8a6e27ff8107b508b37d391efe.jpeg

Vegas, baby!

not enough superlatives have been created in the English language for this movie.

I’ll have the pancakes in the Age of Enlightenment.

The FACT that Favreau saved (saving) Star Wars for Disney is just an added bonus.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

My fears lie with the growing Covid issue. And they’re real.

Raidahs? Not so much..

Is it too late to move everyones bye week to week 5 unless you already had one? Would give about 8 or so days to see how this thing plays out would it not? Its not like we have tickets to be concerned about

Edited by fansince88

Woah, a long day yesterday led to a late start for my morning ritual. Luckily the often disliked 4pm kick is actually workin in my favor so far today:

-coffee

-eggs and sausage

-fire off some emails for work tmrw

-a few household chores

- beautiful fall neighborhood walk for the dogs...(must stop at my one elderly neighbors to get her game day prediction and say hello )

-heading to the in-laws

-quick lawn work trimming trees there 

-pulled pork for the 1:00 game 

-Stone IPAs 

-Bills domination

-text my friend who is a die hard raiders loser

-enjoy 4-0

12 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Is it too late to move everyones bye week to week 5 unless you already had one? Would give about 8 or so days to see how this thing plays out would it not? Its not like we have tickets to be concerned about

🤷‍♂️

25 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Vegas, baby!

not enough superlatives have been created in the English language for this movie.

I’ll have the pancakes in the Age of Enlightenment.

The FACT that Favreau saved (saving) Star Wars for Disney is just an added bonus.

Feloni > Favs imo (But your point is well taken)

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, TBBills said:

I really think McDermott will have this defense playing at a different level than they have been playing. Very excited for today.

I hope so. He’s certainly been known to step in when D play falters. But I fear our issues are personnel related and there’s little anything can be done except new schemes which could/would expose other opportunities for the opponent.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

NFL analysts | Bills at Raiders game predictions

Bold prediction: Buffalo running backs Devin Singletary and Zack Moss both score as the Bills rack up 150-plus rushing yards. While predicting big numbers for Allen is no longer bold, the same can't be said for the Bills' run game. The Raiders rank 28th in rushing yards allowed, paving the way for a monster day for Buffalo's runners. -- Marcel Louis-Jacques

Louis-Jacques' pick: Bills 31, Raiders 21

Gutierrez's pick: Bills 32, Raiders 23

bjj5uunoymwakwzyfonj.jpg

CBS Sports - Pete Prisco

The Bills are riding high behind Josh Allen, but this is a long trip against a team coming off a loss. This is a be-careful game for the Bills. But I think Allen will win a shootout with Derek Carr as the Bills stay undefeated.

Pick: Bills 33, Raiders 31

USA Today 

bra6yacgpi3xqa0km2cj.jpg

ESPN

xeqeafgt1bqphzpozz18.jpg

Wingo hates us... :(

Edited by TBBills
  • Haha (+1) 1