Gameday PreGame Thread Bills @ Raiders

13 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I just watched good morning football and this clown just said  "the way to beat Josh Allen is to keep him in the pocket" and "Make him beat you with his passing"

Have these fools watched one Bills game or looked up one stat this year? morons god i hope hes in the pocket all game long.

old narrative on josh thats just not true.

probably not. They just focus on who he leaves the pocket to suit them. 

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, PrimeTime101 said:

i know but I like to wake up and watch football talk. just didnt expect this kind of idiocy

It's sucks but they are so tough to watch now. I tried Fox and CBS for about 2 minutes each. They are brutal and they also do stupid skits. Old days of ESPN game day are missed

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Awwufelloff said:

Any news on Zack Moss? Is he playing/limited?

Final reports are released an hour before game time I think. 

1 minute ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

You know what they say about broken clocks...so we should still be good!

Yup. 

She does strike gold once in a while 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

Come on man, seriously? Edmunds was a pro bowler last year! Sure Dodson look decent at best against Miami, but that was Miami not the Rams. I’m not saying that Edmunds had a great game, definitely didn’t but the defense is not better with him on the sidelines. Tre has been beat for a couple of touchdowns this year, should he sit out plays too? 

Well, I mean... Norman is back this week so....

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ya Digg? said:

Come on man, seriously? Edmunds was a pro bowler last year! Sure Dodson look decent at best against Miami, but that was Miami not the Rams. I’m not saying that Edmunds had a great game, definitely didn’t but the defense is not better with him on the sidelines. Tre has been beat for a couple of touchdowns this year, should he sit out plays too? 

I’m not saying bench the guy. Maybe just rotate him in a bit in obvious run situations. Maybe it’s possible that Edmunds isn’t all

the way healthy