Gameday PreGame Thread Bills @ Raiders

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

His mask upside down so the Standing Buffalo looks dead....😱  NO!

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

NO!!!

NO!!!

NO!!!

Cynthia picked Buffalo!!!!

:(  :(  

Be Peaceful, my son.  If she's a random number generator as often believed, it is of No Matter.

• Like (+1) 1

1pm games?  Fine.  8'ish pm Sunday games?  Fine.  It's the 4pm deal that gets stuck in my craw.

So, to counter, I have two racks of baby back ribs that went into the smoker @ 250 about half hour ago (I did a dry rub and let them sit, covered, in the fridge, for 24+ hours).  And 2 hours from now I'll be smoking sweet potatoes for about 3 hours (they are magic if you are curious about it).

As for the game, this alignment of food will fit perfectly with the commercial breaks, and this is a decent match up for the Bills.  Stuff my face with ribs and smoked sweet potatoes and this spicy slaw that my wife makes will bring this afternoon together.  Go Bills!

6 minutes ago, Groin said:

1pm games?  Fine.  8'ish pm Sunday games?  Fine.  It's the 4pm deal that gets stuck in my craw.

So, to counter, I have two racks of baby back ribs that went into the smoker @ 250 about half hour ago (I did a dry rub and let them sit, covered, in the fridge, for 24+ hours).  And 2 hours from now I'll be smoking sweet potatoes for about 3 hours (they are magic if you are curious about it).

As for the game, this alignment of food will fit perfectly with the commercial breaks, and this is a decent match up for the Bills.  Stuff my face with ribs and smoked sweet potatoes and this spicy slaw that my wife makes will bring this afternoon together.  Go Bills!

Man these late afternoon starts can go to Hell. Anything other than a 1pm start bleeds into my shift at work since I am down in Australia. At least I work from home now and can have it on in the background.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

I don't think they do the same things Knox picks up his blocking duties while being more of a threat.

I agree. Kroft can do what Gilliam can but none of them can block like Smith. 

Now maybe the Raiders are so bad against the run it won't matter, but I would have gone with Smith. Bills can win with 200+ on the ground and a nice safe clean game by Allen

28 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Team Player Position
Bills Jake Fromm QB
Bills Zack Moss RB
Bills Ike Boettger OL
Bills Del'Shawn Phillips LB
Bills Lee Smith TE
Raiders Rico Gafford WR
Raiders Henry Ruggs III WR
Raiders Dallin Leavitt S
Raiders Trent Brown OT
Raiders Patrick Omameh OG