Trump, Melania Test Positive for COVID 19

1 hour ago, Nelius said:

Pretty insane story arc even by 2020 standards that the Hope Hicks return could wipe out Trump and a good chunk of his administration. Simulation overlords are just pressing buttons at this point.

“Crank up the R-naught variable, Henry!”

3 hours ago, GOBUFFALO716 said:

Why is everyone lying? Is it more likely that you’re just projecting?

So funny he won't allow anyone to lump him in with any of the stupid ***** the Repubtards do... Yet he will make mass assumptions off of anything he can find negative even if said by one random idiot on twitter. It is just funny to watch him do this ***** and think he is being smart...

5 minutes ago, Hedge said:

For a guy that has been so secretive about coronavirus he really seems to be enjoying the attention. Very good strategy since he wouldn't win a debate so might as well try to get the sympathy vote. And when he "recovers" he can show the American people he is stronger than a virus... Such a good plan.

Hard to believe what this guy says b.c he lies so much. I hope he isn't lying about having corona...

Edited by TBBills

5 hours ago, TBBills said:

For a guy that has been so secretive about coronavirus he really seems to be enjoying the attention. Very good strategy since he wouldn't win a debate so might as well try to get the sympathy vote. And when he "recovers" he can show the American people he is stronger than a virus... Such a good plan.

Hard to believe what this guy says b.c he lies so much. I hope he isn't lying about having corona...

So everybody is a conspiracy theorist if you speak out against the virus and protocols surrounding it, and get censored if you say somebody had false positives (because that's another conspiracy theory)...butttt now if Trump has it everything is now all lies, gotcha I see how this works!:lol:

Edited by Sherlock Holmes
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

So everybody is a conspiracy theorist if you speak out against the virus and protocols surrounding it, and get censored if you say somebody had false negatives (because that's another conspiracy theory)...butttt now if Trump has it everything is now all lies, gotcha I see how this works!:lol:

That is the problem with Trump, he lies so much you cannot tell when he is telling the truth... It's sad he has cried wolf so much that the American people cannot trust him.

Also those first two few lines I never said that about protocols so you are no different making bull#### up.

Edited by TBBills

1 hour ago, meazza said:
3 hours ago, Hedge said:

Love !! That’s new ...

That's not the only odd thing. "well" is actually typed as "wel" then a capital i (lower casing it so it can be seen as the letter i).

--

And another blow to the campaign:

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 1

Aren't you Trump-culters annoyed if not pissed at your hero???

This was completely avoidable if he just did everything he's railed against (overt or connotative) for over 6 months now.

And now for him to get sick in the last month of the election, exposing how incredibly stupid he's been to the entire nation, essentially sealing his defeat in November...

It's a frigging Comedy of Errors.

Aren't you pissed???

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/2/2020 at 4:10 AM, plenzmd1 said:

E, I am a never Trumper, and like 99% of all people, do not believe the virus is fake , but that the reaction and lockdowns  to it is overblown. My reaction is the exact same as when the VA Gov announced last Friday he and his wife were positive. This is an highly infectious virus that no matter what side politically you are on, what precautions you take, unless you you want to 100% isolate from the world, you have a chance of contracting the virus. And even then, you may still test positive.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/on-parenting/a-hypervigilant-mom-followed-every-health-guideline-she-still-caught-the-coronavirus/2020/06/27/fa119ce2-b654-11ea-a8da-693df3d7674a_story.html

What i am certain of testing positive does not mean Northam did anything wrong, or immoral, or selfish( one of first states to mandate masks BTW) , and same goes for Trump. 

Neither of these men should be castigated for a positive test for a HIGHLY INFECTIOUS virus. I will castigate Trump for a myriad of reasons, but not this.

As an side, this is most likely my last post at TBD. A certain mod has decided that any and all of my posts deserve warning points, and as it seems her power is all encompassing, i have decided best for me to not support this site any more. I know, crushing right?

I have been friends with E on this board since 2004, so much so even texted him the other day laughing about our early discussions on HD and the type of DVTs etc Directv had way back when. Yes, HD was a topic , one might say "novel" , when i joined this board. 

But my libertarian bent  and love of this country is just to deep  to put up with strong armed censorship of ideas and views, particularly when it is censorship based strictly  a mods point of view. Dictatorship is good when you the dictator. 

Thank you @SDS for the providing the forum, it was a fun 17 years. Wish you all the best!

Enjoyed it yall, 

And for all those that make  the tailgates great, and no longer post here...you bastages are not done with me, i have all you numbers! 

Believe me, I've had the same thoughts. You'll be missed, plenz.

54 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

This was completely avoidable if he just did everything he's railed against (overt or connotative) for over 6 months now.

And now for him to get sick in the last month of the election, exposing how incredibly stupid he's been to the entire nation, essentially sealing his defeat in November...

Aren't you pissed???

Personally I’m pissed that you haven’t learned anything ( sealing his defeat in Nov 😂😂 )

We’ve heard all this 4 years ago , but please continue !!! 

• Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Yes you can, he did not show leadership or respect for others..I do wish him a full recovery

Which “others”?  

The ones struggling to survive financially, or the financially entitled unaffected by a shutdown of the economy?  

Like many others, I received my school tax bills last month.  The only mention of COVID was that the town offices was in regard to severely reduced hours of service to take the payment.  No deferral option, not payment plan, just “pay the &$@@ing bill.”  The way I see that is you pay 100% for roughly 40% of the services. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Which “others”?  

The ones struggling to survive financially, or the financially entitled unaffected by a shutdown of the economy?  

Like many others, I received my school tax bills last month.  The only mention of COVID was that the town offices was in regard to severely reduced hours of service to take the payment.  No deferral option, not payment plan, just “pay the &$@@ing bill.”  The way I see that is you pay 100% for roughly 40% of the services. 

lol. you really didn't expect a reduced bill did you?

of course you didn't

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Foxx said:

lol. you really didn't expect a reduced bill did you?

of course you didn't

The machine must grind  ever forward. Thankfully, I had planned.  Beyond the obvious, you have to wonder about the impact on folks next year.  All these reductions in services surely will lead to a need for much, much more revenue next year. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The machine must grind  ever forward. Thankfully, I had planned.  Beyond the obvious, you have to wonder about the impact on folks next year.  All these reductions in services surely will lead to a need for much, much more revenue next year. 

i can't be sure but i'm quite sure they will induce a new tax on non-existant services to pay for those reductions. 😁

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Aren't you pissed???

So what you’re saying if we all followed the protocol of wearing masks in public and practicing social distancing you’re 100% certain that will work?  

And I’m not pissed for two main reasons. Why on earth would I be pissed about something that doesn’t affect me and I’m not a cultist. 

Does anyone know....Did they let DT bring his “My Pillow” to WR?

Probably have to disinfect his orange spray tan machine too....Do you think he applies it himself or does he have “people” for that?

43 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I wonder why Trump isn't overriding the docs and demanding Hydroxy?

If the situation had been reversed, Donald Trump would have said Biden should drop out of the race by now.

or sunlight 

or Clorox

_111919534_trumpgetty2.jpg

It heat will kill it. It will be like a miracle 

it will just go away 

6 plus months and it is still here 

18 minutes ago, Foxx said:

couldn’t you have picked someone a little less biased?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

or sunlight 

or Clorox

_111919534_trumpgetty2.jpg

It heat will kill it. It will be like a miracle 

it will just go away 

6 plus months and it is still here 

yes, the Sun provides for the body to manufacture Vitamin D and as more and more studies become available, it is proven that Vit D is a good virus inhibitor. yes, Clorox (bleach) will kill germs on surfaces.

• Like (+1) 2

13 hours ago, shoshin said:

Please be a human being. PPP is bad enough on a normal day. 

Our humanity is on display from ad TwoBillsDrive-ians, Buffalonians, and people. Can we not do better?. There’s a thread on here when RBG got sick a year ago that is worse than this thread (so far) so there’s no party ownership about who acts abhorrent. It’s on all of us.   

Nope. 

Lord....the everyday posting of misinformation, dumbass twitter posts from nobodies, links to out right crap lies, lending credibility to Q, on and on....Makes this entire forum a vile mess....and you want to pick out the stinkiest turds....

Potus is an all day everyday Lifetime fountain of hate and lies....and 40 percent of the country loves him for it....and for 12 years this forum has been an encyclopedia of Obama Clinton Science hate, unfounded conspiracies and Trump blind love

puhlease

Edited by TH3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

Will change zero minds of those who want to politicize masks. The fact is, as this article lays out, there has never been anything close to scientific cinsensus on the benefits of mask usage.

the shame is that, there are those who have already made up their mind because of the running narrative and won't bother to read the article. even if it is just to question things...

• Like (+1) 3

24 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Does anyone know....Did they let DT bring his “My Pillow” to WR?

Probably have to disinfect his orange spray tan machine too....Do you think he applies it himself or does he have “people” for that?

I'm sure he has peons like you to do it for him. Why do you ask? Looking for a job?

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, shoshin said:

Trump deserves compassion. Whatever failings anyone has, everyone does.

I am he as you are he as you are me
And we are all together

I hope that you are correct as we all should. 

Trump does not deserve compassion because he has shown none to anyone.   His handling of the coronavirus since February has demonstrated that he's a sociopath who will sacrifice anything or anybody for his own personal gratification.   His politicizing of precautions to prevent/limit the spread of the coronavirus has unnecessarily brought death and suffering as well as economic disaster to millions of Americans.   His response to the pandemic as POTUS has been reprehensible.

11 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

You can't have it both ways.  If those 200K are victims then so is Trump.

Most of those 200k people who died from covid-19 didn't deliberately play Russian roulette with the virus as Trump has done for months.   Trump isn't a Covid-19 victim but rather a victim of his own stupidity and arrogance.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Aren't you pissed???

I am certainly pissed (Trump "cultist" that I am :rolleyes:)- at CHINA. China who allowed this disease to spread, lied about it, got the WHO to lie about it, and did not share data or sources.

WTF do you expect the President of the United States to do? Hide in the basement? He has a country to run.

Why he was taken off HCQ + zinc pack as a preventative is a valid question. 

And if you tell me "masks" I will laugh in your face... with and without a mask. If masks worked the entire country would be open. Instead, places with tough mask laws are still closed (California, NYC, etc.)

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1