Trump, Melania Test Positive for COVID 19

44 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Wow, many died because he did not insist on people be responsible and they past on the virus.....quit defending the k defensible.

“Many” died because of......what exactly?  

Please share the data you used to reach this very serious conclusion.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, KD in CA said:

“Many” died because of......what exactly?  

Please share the data you used to reach this very serious conclusion.

Many died because the building was on fire and Trump told everyone in the building that there was no fire because he “didn’t want them to panic.” 

Ball lickers everywhere!!!!! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Nelius said:

Not entirely wrong. Thankfully he'll surround himself with professionals instead of his son, his uh, other son, and the My Pillow guy.

Dude has bad judgement and it has ZERO to do with what Trump does or doesn't do.

Was hoping D's would nominate a charismatic, smart, and unifying person.  Instead we get someone who's biggest asset is he's not Trump.  

Uncle Joe is just a different shade of bad

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

Dude has bad judgement and it has ZERO to do with what Trump does or doesn't do.

Was hoping D's would nominate a charismatic, smart, and unifying person.  Instead we get someone who's biggest asset is he's not Trump.  

Uncle Joe is just a different shade of bad

Oh I completely agree. I'm not excited. Nobody's excited. But he's not completely deranged, and his administration won't consist of snakes like Peter Navarro and Stephen Miller to name just two. Navarro makes me feel like I'm haggling over a used car every time he does an interview. He just needs a lighting bolt earring and coke spoon necklace to complete the look. And Miller in addition to being a vile, known white supremacist once went on TV with painted on hair:

7685284-0-image-a-3_1545353435745.jpg

We can get rid of all of these morons for the price of one.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Unfortunately for the country, when the president speaks, people listen. Trump is responsible for many deaths. You heard the truth after the fact, just like the rest (well, not the dead ones.) 

Many?  How many?  

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I’m wrong?  You just said 200,000 didn’t know better.  What exactly did you mean by that?  

I said they listened to Trump who told them there was no problem. He was wrong and they were wrong to trust him. 

• Like (+1) 1

REVIEW:

Trump Tests Positive for COVID-19, Begins Quarantine ‘Immediately.’ “In the wee hours of Friday morning, President Donald Trump announced he and first Lady Melania Trump had tested positive for COVID-19.”

Related: Trump aide Hope Hicks tests positive for COVID-19 after traveling with president.

UPDATE: Mike Pence Tests Negative for Coronavirus following Trump’s Diagnosis.

Senator Mike Lee (R-UT) Tests Positive for Coronavirus. “Lee added that he spoke with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R., Ky.) and Senate Judiciary Committee head Lindsey Graham (R., S.C.) ‘and assured them I will be back to work in time’ to advance ‘the Supreme Court nomination of Judge Amy Coney Barrett.’”

And speaking of Barett: Amy Coney Barrett tested negative for coronavirus, last had contact with Trump on Saturday, White House says.

UPDATE (1:00 PM): Joe Biden, wife test negative for coronavirus after Trump diagnosis.

UPDATES (9:50 PM):

● President Trump Headed to Walter Reed Medical Center ‘Out of an Abundance of Caution.’

● “North Carolina Republican Sen. Thom Tillis, who is running for re-election, has become the fourth member of the Senate to test positive for COVID-19.”

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nelius said:

Pretty insane story arc even by 2020 standards that the Hope Hicks return could wipe out Trump and a good chunk of his administration. Simulation overlords are just pressing buttons at this point.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-told-hope-hicks-she-was-best-piece-tail-corey-lewandowski-would-ever-770332

I hope he didn't just start kissing her.

Safer to just grab her by the, umm, you know what.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

20 hours ago, Buftex said:

Oh, i know he has been careless. But the fact that he broke the story, with a mostly coherent tweet, just doesn't seem to add up.  But, like I said... his biggest contribution to the world is that any conspiracy theory is plausible. His poll numbers are tanking, and the first debate did not help him...

And will all that he will win 2020 elections !!!

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

REVIEW:

Trump Tests Positive for COVID-19, Begins Quarantine ‘Immediately.’ “In the wee hours of Friday morning, President Donald Trump announced he and first Lady Melania Trump had tested positive for COVID-19.”

Related: Trump aide Hope Hicks tests positive for COVID-19 after traveling with president.

UPDATE: Mike Pence Tests Negative for Coronavirus following Trump’s Diagnosis.

Senator Mike Lee (R-UT) Tests Positive for Coronavirus. “Lee added that he spoke with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R., Ky.) and Senate Judiciary Committee head Lindsey Graham (R., S.C.) ‘and assured them I will be back to work in time’ to advance ‘the Supreme Court nomination of Judge Amy Coney Barrett.’”

And speaking of Barett: Amy Coney Barrett tested negative for coronavirus, last had contact with Trump on Saturday, White House says.

UPDATE (1:00 PM): Joe Biden, wife test negative for coronavirus after Trump diagnosis.

UPDATES (9:50 PM):

● President Trump Headed to Walter Reed Medical Center ‘Out of an Abundance of Caution.’

● “North Carolina Republican Sen. Thom Tillis, who is running for re-election, has become the fourth member of the Senate to test positive for COVID-19.”

Tacking this one on to the list:

---

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Hedge said:

Tacking this one on to the list:

My kid is about as uninterested in politics as any kid could be.

But she sure as hell knows all about Kellyanne Conway's daughter:

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1573736/trump-coronavirus-kellyanne-conway-claudia-tiktok-coughing-daughter/

That girl has the biggest case of teen angst in the history of the world.

• Awesome! (+1) 1