Trump, Melania Test Positive for COVID 19

3 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Imagine.

The only thing I know about you from this website -- undeniable truths from your own posts -- is that you cheer the murder of cops and hope the president dies from the virus.

I don't care if you fix tricycles for poor children in your spare time. Your heart is black and soul is empty and you are a schittstain of a human for even thinking that typing those thoughts has any value.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Foxx said:

riiiiggghhhttt.

there is a big difference between being educated and being schooled.

indoctrination... amirite??

Indoctrination of what? Do you think for a second that the teachers in my redneck rural town were advocating for Karl Marx or that my professors in Florida were doing the same? I really hate to disappoint you.

When I say that you can't have a quality education without the inclusion of politics and religion, it has nothing to do with someone pushing you what to believe.It has to do with context. History, politics and religion are completely intertwined and have had constant impacts on one another. Without understanding them all, you can learn the what, but you miss important context that lets you discover the "why".

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

The only thing I know about you from this website -- undeniable truths from your own posts -- is that you cheer the murder of cops and hope the president dies from the virus.

I don't care if you fix tricycles for poor children in your spare time. Your heart is black and soul is empty and you are a schittstain of a human for even thinking that typing those thoughts has any value.

Dead fascists used to be a good thing. America really is going to hell.

Dear Lord Jesus I pray that Donald and Melania Trump fully recover from covid-19 and suffer no ill effects in their future lives. Protect and guide the medical team treating them and my fervent prayer is that people not wish harm or death to them as they wouldn''t want that done to anyone they loved or admired. Help us to keep politics in perspective and be with all who are suffering under this pandemic wether it be physically or financially. In Jesus name Amen.

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

It's just being together with the same group of kids for 13 years.  Now yes families do move so that doesn't always happen but there are so many other spontaneous things that kids do when they are together that help determine who they will be.   From passing notes, to sitting next to the girl you have a crush on, to sneaking a smoke in the bathroom (well that likely doesn't happen anymore) to getting punched in the nose after study hall.  Yes your children have friends in the neighborhood.  But in school you are surrounded by dozens of other kids with all different personalities.  The hallways of school is a great place to lean how to function later in life.   Home schooled kids miss a lot of that I would imagine.  

I suspect in general you are correct. He just doesn't gravitate toward any of that stuff at his new school. But at least he doesn't cheer the death of cops.

7 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I know, I know, he should be hidin' like Biden instead of running the country.  :doh:

I just hope the rest of the tests on those who had close contact with Hope Hicks come back negative. So far, the Pences and Kushners have tested negative.

Biden was hidin because he’s not an idiot out endangering people like Don was.  

Biden wears a mask unit he’s in front of a mic 

57 minutes ago, westside2 said:

I agree Dub, I've learned to speak with my head not my emotions.Though I slip from time to time. I think there many more democrats who think like I do then the so called democrats that pollute this board. I've been on this board for about 20 years, I was a staunch democrat and had many run ins with republicans on this board. I'm not ashamed to admit I've had my lunch handed to me by the likes of DC Tom, Alaska Darin, TYTT and a few others. But I was willing to learn from them. I don't always agree with them, but I definitely respect them. It just makes me sad to think how far my old party has fallen. I don't belong to any party and I doubt I will ever again. 

Hey, I handed you your lunch a couple of times too. It was pizza on King's Hawaiian Bread and you liked it so well that you came back a few times to get your lunch handed to you again. I never duplicated it though, just to f with you. PB&J & liverwurst is what you got and you can't remember?

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/nJVY/kings-hawaiian-making-sandwiches#:~:text=King's Hawaiian TV Commercial%2C 'Making Sandwiches'. When a,and shaving cream still on the dad's face.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Biden is not hiding. He is keeping social distancing and raising funds through things like Zoom meetings. He doesn't want his voters to get together at rallies and contract the virus.

Trump did try hiding from the protest in DC when super late at night he went to "check" on the White House bunker.

The Bunker Inspector 

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Hey, I handed you your lunch a couple of times too. It was pizza on King's Hawaiian Bread and you liked it so well that you came back a few times to get your lunch handed to you again. I never duplicated it though, just to f with you. PB&J & liverwurst is what you got and you can't remember?

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/nJVY/kings-hawaiian-making-sandwiches#:~:text=King's Hawaiian TV Commercial%2C 'Making Sandwiches'. When a,and shaving cream still on the dad's face.

Oh I remember all right. I thought I had put that memory in a box until you just opened it backup. LOL

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I must say that for as unhinged as I think some of the TDS people here are in this thread, they ain't got nuthin' on the ghouls on twitter.

Let ‘em expose themselves. It’s for the greater good to see who’s an actual ghoul vs just an uninformed NPC. 

That said, today’s been a great day to be really busy, saves me some eye bleach. :) :beer: 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Let ‘em expose themselves. It’s for the greater good to see who’s an actual ghoul vs just an uninformed NPC. 

That said, today’s been a great day to be really busy, saves me some eye bleach. :) :beer: 

Ok DR, what is a NPC?

Interesting theory:

That cnsnews article quotes a CNN article about the drug:

As CNN reported on Tuesday, two days before Trump’s announcement that he had tested positive for coronavirus, preliminary test results of Regeneron’s antibody cocktail released earlier that day suggest it reduces both levels and symptoms of the coronavirus. The desired effect of Regeneron’s cocktail is “to trap and shut down viral replication,” CNN reports in its overview of the drug:

“A cocktail antibody therapy uses two or more lab-engineered antibodies. Regeneron's cocktail includes a monoclonal antibody that targets the spike protein the virus uses to drill into healthy cells, and another antibody that targets a different part of the novel coronavirus. With two, the hope is to trap and shut down viral replication.”

</snip>

13 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I suspect in general you are correct. He just doesn't gravitate toward any of that stuff at his new school. But at least he doesn't cheer the death of cops.

Only time will tell.  I just look at my school years as some of the best times of my life.  Even if I hated some of it them.   I have recently been chatting with some folks I went to school with. Here we are on the cusp of turning 60 and these are people I've known since I was 5.   The bond from the school days is unbreakable for me.  

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I must say that for as unhinged as I think some of the TDS people here are in this thread, they ain't got nuthin' on the ghouls on twitter.

No they don't and I'd advise you stay off it. 

They are so sick and deranged that they haven't even imagined what the ramifications would be for kids already stressed, depressed, and anxiety ridden if the POTUS....the President of the U.S. actually died of the thing keeping them from friends, sports, a real actual education, and a normal childhood with no end in sight.  

Personally anyone here that says anything remotely resembling rooting for his condition to worsen or says they hope he dies in some way shape or form should be banned for life but that's just me.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Interesting theory:

That cnsnews article quotes a CNN article about the drug:

As CNN reported on Tuesday, two days before Trump’s announcement that he had tested positive for coronavirus, preliminary test results of Regeneron’s antibody cocktail released earlier that day suggest it reduces both levels and symptoms of the coronavirus. The desired effect of Regeneron’s cocktail is “to trap and shut down viral replication,” CNN reports in its overview of the drug:

“A cocktail antibody therapy uses two or more lab-engineered antibodies. Regeneron's cocktail includes a monoclonal antibody that targets the spike protein the virus uses to drill into healthy cells, and another antibody that targets a different part of the novel coronavirus. With two, the hope is to trap and shut down viral replication.”

</snip>

No ....the shove the UV light up your butt machine is there!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Only time will tell.  I just look at my school years as some of the best times of my life.  Even if I hated some of it them.   I have recently been chatting with some folks I went to school with. Here we are on the cusp of turning 60 and these are people I've known since I was 5.   The bond from the school days is unbreakable for me.  

You're very lucky and blessed to have so many good friends in your life.

Just now, Big Blitz said:

No they don't and I'd advise you stay off it. 

They are so sick and deranged that they haven't even imagined what the ramifications would be for kids already stressed, depressed, and anxiety ridden if the POTUS....the President of the U.S. actually died of the thing keeping them from friends, sports, a real actual education, and a normal childhood with no end in sight.  

Personally anyone here that says anything remotely resembling rooting for his condition to worsen or says they hope he dies in some way shape or form should be banned for life but that's just me.  

Maybe they'd wake the ***** up and realize that this is serious.

• Haha (+1) 1