Trump, Melania Test Positive for COVID 19

40 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Well - He has 3 mansions - and was shopping for crewed yachts this year ...and is managing director of his firm...sooooo.......

3? Why does he choose to get rich off the backs of the poor? I think it would serve him well to give 95% of his wealth back.  Show us his tax returns.

24 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Pretty sure that the white house has competent doctors.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, meazza said:

3? Why does he choose to get rich off the backs of the poor? I think it would serve him well to give 95% of his wealth back.  Show us his tax returns.

Pretty sure that the white house has competent doctors.

Please. Keep the nutcase Dr. Immanuel away, unless she believes that Stormy Daniels fits the description below.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-53579773

Five years ago, she alleged that alien DNA was being used in medical treatments, and that scientists were cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious.

Some of her other claims include blaming medical conditions on witches and demons - a common enough belief among some evangelical Christians - though she says they have sex with people in a dream world.

"They turn into a woman and then they sleep with the man and collect his sperm… then they turn into the man and they sleep with a man and deposit the sperm and reproduce more of themselves," she said during a sermon in 2013.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Please. Keep the nutcase Dr. Immanuel away, unless she believes that Stormy Daniels fits the description below.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-53579773

Five years ago, she alleged that alien DNA was being used in medical treatments, and that scientists were cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious.

Some of her other claims include blaming medical conditions on witches and demons - a common enough belief among some evangelical Christians - though she says they have sex with people in a dream world.

"They turn into a woman and then they sleep with the man and collect his sperm… then they turn into the man and they sleep with a man and deposit the sperm and reproduce more of themselves," she said during a sermon in 2013.

You still haven't addressed why @TH3's Brother In Law is a tax cheat who purchased his three mansions off the backs of the poor. 

If you aren't denouncing TH3's BIL, you're part of the problem.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, meazza said:

You still haven't addressed why @TH3's Brother In Law is a tax cheat who purchased his three mansions off the backs of the poor. 

If you aren't denouncing TH3's BIL, you're part of the problem.

😄

I'm working on a comprehensive analysis of the TH3 BIL issue ... stay tuned.

The Demon Sperm Collector issue has me kind of preoccupied at the moment. She seemed like a perfectly nice girl ...

Edited by The Frankish Reich

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

😄

I'm working on a comprehensive analysis of the TH3 BIL issue ... stay tuned.

The Demon Sperm Collector issue has me kind of preoccupied at the moment. She seemed like a perfectly nice girl ...

If President Trump takes the advice of a doctor on Twitter over the white house doctor, he deserves anything that he gets. 

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Rule #2, please. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/13/us/coronavirus-deaths-estimate.html

FTA:  As many as 200,000 to 1.7 million people could die.

https://theintercept.com/2020/03/17/coronavirus-air-pollution/

FTA:   Without mitigation, the new coronavirus pandemic could kill as many as 2.2 million people in the U.S.,

Mitigation would be Trump stopping flights from China

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I certainly hope they are fine and that this doesn't spread much beyond what we've seen already. 

Certainly anyone in retrospect should be able to admit that this strengthens the argument that this is not the time for a lot of unnecessary campaign (not U.S. government) travel and large rallies.

Biden is owed an apology here.

Biden just changed direction for some reason and now has people going door to door for his campaign. His prior excuse for not doing so (stated just a couple days ago) was they didn't want to spread the virus. Does he now want to spread the virus? I'm not so sure what position Biden took deserves an apology. Maybe you can enlighten us.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Biden just changed direction for some reason and now has people going door to door for his campaign. His prior excuse for not doing so (stated just a couple days ago) was they didn't want to spread the virus. Does he now want to spread the virus? I'm not so sure what position Biden took deserves an apology. Maybe you can enlighten us.

There is a big, big difference between volunteers knocking on doors, speaking to someone from outside, or leaving a campaign flyer and bringing a big travel party and sometimes thousands of people to a rally ...

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Update on the markets:

Kind of a big "meh."

Dow is down about 1% (not a major swing)

FTSE (London) actually closed UP .39%

I'm not seeing any panic.

President Pence will run everything smoothly. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

I'd argue that all the pump priming by the Fed is what';s pushing up the Stock Market. The money goes to banks first and then out into the market. So as long as the Fed is pumping the market should still inflate. 

Is it time to send in the Federal Reserve troops? 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, meazza said:

President Pence will run everything smoothly. 

I can't wait for our resident conspiracy theorists to start chiming in on what's REALLY going on here.

Must be awaiting their marching orders ...

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Is it time to send in the Federal Reserve troops? 

Alan Greenspan was seen buying a polo shirt and AR-15. Just sayin'

17 minutes ago, Gary M said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/13/us/coronavirus-deaths-estimate.html

FTA:  As many as 200,000 to 1.7 million people could die.

https://theintercept.com/2020/03/17/coronavirus-air-pollution/

FTA:   Without mitigation, the new coronavirus pandemic could kill as many as 2.2 million people in the U.S.,

Mitigation would be Trump stopping flights from China

Re: the bolded

Mitigation is masks, social distancing, and yes, travel restrictions

However -  the articles cited are written after the travel "ban"

5 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Damn, leftists. Way to let the hate flow.

I'm not sure how people live their daily lives filled with such vile hate.

You should see what Rachel Madcow said!

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

The market is the only thing to be in now, where else to put assets? Land? But you have to pay taxes on that. So its the stock market for now into the future 

You know nothing about the subject. Land is not the only real estate investment out there. Rock solid deals with a decent return are available. 

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

On this we can agree.

China was slow to admit the magnitude of the issue and critical weeks were lost.

No, China hid the fact that they had the virus, hid the virus and then claimed it couldn't be transferred from person to person after sending out their citizens around the world while preventing them from traveling within their own country. Oh, while all of this was happening they bought up all of the world's protective equipment. It was more than China being "slow". 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I cannot believe the amount of people who are not furious with China over unleashing COVID-19 on an unsuspecting world. Their lack of transparency made things even worse.  China has much to answer for, the question is will they be held accountable?

China is the greatest threat to world peace and stability.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I hadn't even thought about that.

The Trump tweet refers to it as COVID-19. What happened?

The White House has been overtaken by politically correct lizards.

Edited by meazza

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

No, China hid the fact that they had the virus, hid the virus and then claimed it couldn't be transferred from person to person after sending out their citizens around the world while preventing them from traveling within their own country. Oh, while all of this was happening they bought up all of the world's protective equipment. It was more than China being "slow". 

Yup.  My niece's former roommate from her freshman year (last year) was from Wuhan.  After coming back from inter-semester break (which started prior to Christmas), the roommate told her that the market where this allegedly started from had been scrubbed clean and was empty, whereas it was usually filthy and bustling.  Meaning they knew about it at the end of November beginning of December at the latest.

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Did she interact with Don and Melania?

Edited by Doc

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yup.  My niece's former roommate from her freshman year (last year) was from Wuhan.  After coming back from inter-semester break (which started prior to Christmas), the roommate told her that the market where this allegedly started from had been scrubbed clean and was empty, whereas it was usually filthy and bustling.

Did she interact with Don and Melania?

Now c'mon man, she simply transferred the virus to everyone remotely. 

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yup.  My niece's former roommate from her freshman year (last year) was from Wuhan.  After coming back from inter-semester break (which started prior to Christmas), the roommate told her that the market where this allegedly started from had been scrubbed clean and was empty, whereas it was usually filthy and bustling.  Meaning they knew about it at the end of November beginning of December at the latest.

So did Trump

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

And millions of other Americans that understand 

1. Particle size makes them pointless 

2. You are constantly touching the mask and then touching stuff that others will touch

3. Anyone that does not see this is an idiot. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So did Trump

Link? How many times do you think you can say this without backing it up? 

5 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Jennifer Rubin, finding her happy place amongst the leftists.

She's actually a conservative. -)