Trump, Melania Test Positive for COVID 19

Does this mean Pence takes power?  

5 hours ago, meazza said:

He is tested daily but those rapid tests aren’t always accurate.

Even if he is sick, the recovery period will be two weeks, just in time for the great recovery.  

Two weeks for someone in good health 

And even then some younger people 40’s - 50’s are having effects 6 months later.  

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Does this mean Pence takes power?  

Two weeks for someone in good health 

And even then some younger people 40’s - 50’s are having effects 6 months later.  

So you’re saying he’ll still feel the effects well into the start of his second term? 😂

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So you’re saying he’ll still feel the effects well into the start of his second term? 😂

hir first term in prison. 

Trump is losing in the majority of the polls 

Even Fox News polls. 

He’s spreading more and more lies because he knows he’s losing. 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/07/21/how-long-should-you-isolate-if-you-test-positive-coronavirus-new-cdc-guidance-says-10-days-not-14/

The CDC had previously recommended people who test positive isolate until they had two negative swabs for the coronavirus — but that turned out to be impractical given the shortage of tests. It now advises most people with active cases of covid-19, the illness caused by the coronavirus, to isolate for 10 days after symptoms begin and 24 hours after their fever has broken. After that, they are free to leave isolation.

For those who have a positive test but are asymptomatic, the public health agency as of Friday recommended isolating 10 days from the testing date.

I did not know this! I thought we were still on 2 weeks. Thank you for sharing. 🙂

4 minutes ago, westside2 said:

I wonder if he and biden will be cell mates? I wonder where hunter will end up after going through detox? Do they let father and sons be cell mates?

what are you talking about?  Some Qanon conspiracy theory?

Trump is going to jail an Joe will used Dons excuse. He’s above the law. The President can do anything he wants   

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I did not know this! I thought we were still on 2 weeks. Thank you for sharing. 🙂

I too thought it was still 14 days, but heard a few docs on TV this morning saying the new CDC guideline is 10 days or 2 consecutive negative tests.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, meazza said:

The first debate did not help Obama in 2012 and I’m pretty sure that Hillary won all the debates with trump in the eyes of the world and how did that turn out ?

No, he has the virus or maybe just a false positive (it happens often ).  He also will be at the second debate because it will be after the quarantine..

How is it after the quarantine? Isn't the quarantine 14 days?

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

what are you talking about?  Some Qanon conspiracy theory?

Trump is going to jail an Joe will used Dons excuse. He’s above the law. The President can do anything he wants   

Even you aren't that stupid. I suppose the Russians gave hunter 3.5 million dollars out of the kindness of their heart. The dimbass learned how to grift from his old man. Two modern day bank robbers they are. But you keep supporting that racist drug addicted family.

Maybe you are that stupid 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I too thought it was still 14 days, but heard a few docs on TV this morning saying the new CDC guideline is 10 days or 2 consecutive negative tests.

I wonder if that would mean two negative test while in the 10 day quarantine, too? If he is taking that billions-hypersensitive test, that would be interesting.

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The responses were interesting... especially this one (if true):

I too heard he was tested positive by antigen test, which is less sensitive than PCR. Would be a great question from a reporter to the press secretary, but somehow i doubt we'll hear it. If he was indeed tested by antigen test, a follow up PCR could be expected to show low Ct value (high viral load).

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

That’s such bullshift. 

The Trump family and cult is out and about - mask free - hosting rallies and fund raisers - denying the severity of the virus - over 210,000 Americans are dead because Trump ignored his intelligence - and you have the audacity to post this shitttt???

41 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

That's a good question and I don't know of any definitive answer from any researchers or virologists.  My best guess based on other corona-viruses and similar viruses like the common cold is that "natural" immunity will be for a limited time.  Like if you get a cold and give it to everybody in the house.  You won't get it again right away but let 4 or 5 months pass and you might.  Whether a vaccine is going to be a lifetime immunization isn't clear either.  My guess it becomes a seasonal shot like the flu.  

According to DOCs I have talked to T cells have memory even if antibodies are gone so immunity may last quite a bit longer as long as it doesnt mutate... how long they are unsure.

13 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I wonder if that would mean two negative test while in the 10 day quarantine, too? If he is taking that billions-hypersensitive test, that would be interesting.

The CDC instructions direct 45 cycles be run - which generate 35 TRILLION copies of the tested generic material

• Like (+1) 1