Trump, Melania Test Positive for COVID 19

54 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The only people I ever see cheering for someone's death are leftists. They cheer when POTUS gets the bug, they cheer when the virus numbers go up, they cheer when Scalise get's shot by a Bernie Bro.

They cheer deaths whenever it is politically expedient for them.

No one is being fooled here.

And Tibs cheers when  Americans  are shot in Benghazi.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Rule #2

What do you want the phone numbers of the people that I went to school with so you can call them and confirm our relationships today?

Rule #2.  :rolleyes:  Why not have some ***** balls (I know @SectionC3 has shown he has none) and have an adult conversation/debate.  So ask me any questions you like.  

30 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Yeah, who could have seen the virus coming besides everyone else.

As usual, you're fullofshit. Shutting down people coming from China or people who had been in China recently was something that lead the world. He shut down travel from Europe and everyone bittched, including the countries in Europe. 

I'm surprised you are still posting here after your shameful criticism of a son caring for his elderly mother with dementia. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Chef Jim said:

What do you want the phone numbers of the people that I went to school with so you can call them and confirm our relationships today?

Rule #2.  :rolleyes:  Why not have some ***** balls (I know @SectionC3 has shown he has none) and have an adult conversation/debate.  So ask me any questions you like.  

Hoax.  

And you want to be my financial adviser.  Tsk Tsk. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dante said:

Test is so inaccurate he may test negative today. Even if he stays positive he's tough enough to deal with the sniffles

Hoax.  He cancelled the only thing on his schedule today.  Wimp.  Maybe he’s short hydroxychloroquine. 

2 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

#FakeNews 3th thing

Yup.  This is why he’s on the Fake News List and the Hoax List, among other lists. 

58 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What is it he fights for? 

Supreme Court nominees, China, BLM. 

Just a few but the that circus of allegations against Kavanaugh would have had another Republican President withdraw the Nomination. What candidate from either party has openly pushed back against China in the last, I don't know my lifetime ?

All the BLM and Antifa crap, most would have just capitulated to it. I know you disagree with the Conservative point of view on most of this but Republicans would have tucked their tails and run on most if not all of it. Save for maybe Cruz who I supported last time. My hope is that some Republicans learn from Trump what their voters do and don't want.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Dub said:

Supreme Court nominees, China, BLM. 

Just a few but the that circus of allegations against Kavanaugh would have had another Republican President withdraw the Nomination. What candidate from either party has openly pushed back against China in the last, I don't know my lifetime ?

All the BLM and Antifa crap, most would have just capitulated to it. I know you disagree with the Conservative point of view on most of this but Republicans would have tucked their tails and run on most if not all of it. Save for maybe Cruz who I supported last time. My hope is that some Republicans learn from Trump what their voters do and don't want.

Are you hoping Obamacare gets destroyed in the court? 

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

Now post all the crap you right wing nut jobs post about liberals every day.

And how many Americans are dead because of Trumps incompetence?

Good luck 

Since we are down the road a bit and supposedly more knowledgeable, why don't you state your policy that would have led to no one dying.

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Are you hoping Obamacare gets destroyed in the court? 

Destroyed, idk. Maybe some commonsense solutions decided by both parties instead of what we got from the Dems w/obamacare. Legislation like that had no business being one-sided the way it was. The Court shouldn't be making laws !

If they find something unconstitutional with said law then by all means Destory it. If that's what you're asking ?

1 minute ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

I doubt he enjoyed all the right wing judges Trump nominated (bragadociously) to the lower courts.

I haven't followed every appointment made to the courts Zebra, my may concern is whether a judge decides they make the laws or whether they believe in following the Constitution as close as possible to how it was written. Originalists, Scalia 

and Thomas. Big fan of those Two

• Like (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Another reason why this administration is a bunch of a-holes.  “Safe for the president” does not mean “SAFE FOR PEOPLE AROUND THE PRESIDENT.”  They don’t give an eff about anyone but themselves. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

I think this is all a publicity stunt, but if it's not I hope he dies.

I said that I'd be back at page 20 after some outdoors time in the ADKs. Glad PPP's positive contribution to TBD continues. 

Well done friends. Stay classy. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

I think this is all a publicity stunt, but if it's not I hope he dies.

Right.  A guy that is terrified of looking vulnerable in any way fakes a positive Covid test as a publicity stunt.  You're a terrible person btw.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Dub said:

Destroyed, idk. Maybe some commonsense solutions decided by both parties instead of what we got from the Dems w/obamacare. Legislation like that had no business being one-sided the way it was. The Court shouldn't be making laws !

If they find something unconstitutional with said law then by all means Destory it. If that's what you're asking ?

I haven't followed every appointment made to the courts Zebra, my may concern is whether a judge decides they make the laws or whether they believe in following the Constitution as close as possible to how it was written. Originalists, Scalia 

and Thomas. Big fan of those Two

Enjoy your musket, sir. 

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Right.  A guy that is terrified of looking vulnerable in any way fakes a positive Covid test as a publicity stunt.  You're a terrible person btw.

Fakes an illness so that he can say it's no big deal and he conquered it with ease? I guess you haven't been paying attention.

If you think I'm a terrible person, that must mean I'm doing the right thing.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Fakes an illness so that he can say it's no big deal and he conquered it with ease? I guess you haven't been paying attention.

If you think I'm a terrible person, that must mean I'm doing the right thing.

Wishing death on anybody who hasn't committed an egregious act of any kind during his life makes you a terrible person.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Wishing death on anybody who hasn't committed an egregious act of any kind during his life makes you a terrible person.

Listen....its not wishing death on him. Donald Trump called himself a wartime POTUS....And as he stated we are in a WAR to keep our economy stable and the DJIA up!!

We CANNOT let the cure be worse than the disease....If we lose a couple of soldiers along the way - so be it - we are in a war!!

DT is simply a wounded soldier in our economic war on the CHINA Virus...if he dies...for DT and many on this board....it was a risk they were willing to make!

God Bless America!

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, GaryPinC said:

Ooh, the idiot game.  How fun.

Hundreds of millions of Americans understand:

1.  It's the water vapor size the particles are attached to not the particle size that make masks effective.

2.  It's the entire point of hand sanitizer.  Non-contact distancing also.

3.  It's the same reasons surgeons wear masks for all invasive procedures

4.  Masks protect those around you, not yourself unless specifically designed.

5.  The US has a significant amount of non-compliance to masking rules,  any US data conclusions about mask effectiveness, infection rate, etc. must address this and none to my knowledge do.

6.  The minority that don't understand 1-5  are truly idiots.

And finally:

My daughter's high school has about 1,200 students, most (not sure how many) are doing in-person including mine.  If two students/staff concurrently are symptomatic and test positive for Covid, school shuts down and goes virtual.   On 9/22 one student was symptomatic and subsequently kept home.  They were confirmed Covid positive this past Tuesday (9/29), 158 students who are classmates(including my daughter) and seven teachers were sent home to quarantine through 10/6.  At this point there are no other cases, also my daughter is completely fine with zero symptoms for 9 days now.

As a parent who experiences every year the massive breeding ground schools are for any viral or bacterial infections, the fact that a highly contagious airborne virus in an indoor environment can be so limited due to masks, distancing, and sanitizer truly highlights why these measures are taken.

1.  Sneeze into your sleeve. 

2.  What if I don't talk at all...why am I wearing one?  I know exactly what the mask is doing that's why they're ridiculous.  However, since you say they do work---then why the 6 feet nonsense?  

3.  You don't need a mask at the gym---zero cases at mine and most others.  

4.  Turning the schools into level 4 bio labs and the mental toll that is going to take on 8 year olds is worse then the virus.  Teachers that refuse to teach in them should be fired. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just for my own curiosity Bull can you find any common ground with people you disagree with ? Not judging just curious. 

Same for you TH3 ?

Just to be fair I absolutely disagree w/Republicans on marijuana 😁

2 minutes ago, Dub said:

Just for my own curiosity Bull can you find any common ground with people you disagree with ? Not judging just curious. 

Same for you TH3 ?

Some are too far gone.  Those two are prime examples. 

I've been saying this since the beginning of the coup.

I'm fine with masks.  

But capacity limits and this fictional 6 feet number is absurd.  Will always be absurd.  

So you decide to go to a concert.  You're 25.  You're being told "but you'll kill grandma!!"

Ok.  If when you are around grandma, and you are in a mask.....or even better......grandma treats you like everyone else and just assumes you have it....she keeps hand sanitizer close and makes you wear a mask around her.  

That's the only safe way to protect yourself, right? 

Government should only be deciding (locally) that they want its folks to go code yellow or blue or whatever idiocy they're doing ONLY IF HOSPITALS ARE STRESSED.  NOT PREVENT ANY NEW CASES.

If preventing any new cases of this is the goal......yep sorry I missed that memo in March.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Dub said:

Same for you TH3 ?

I can't find much if any common ground with the alt right.

As an atheist, I'm a big fan of Christmas though. Does that count?

31 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Another reason why this administration is a bunch of a-holes.  “Safe for the president” does not mean “SAFE FOR PEOPLE AROUND THE PRESIDENT.”  They don’t give an eff about anyone but themselves. 

Well, deep down they know this isn't a real threat to anyone unless you are 70 plus with congestive heart difficulties or jacked up on chemo. I guess it's hard to keep up a air tight facade when you aren't motivated by a real fear.