Can someone explain the Josh Allen hate from Bomani Jones and Dominique Foxworth??

Special K

What's with the whole "Buffalo Bills fans don't like Warren Moon" thing? Yes, back in the day, we had some very big/contested games with his Oilers, but I, and I feel like most fans, respected the hell out of Warren Moon and his game. Now if they were talking about Dan Marino...that would be a different story. But, even then, as much as we hated Marino, we always gave him props as being one of the best to ever do it.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Earlier in the year on a podcast he said we white fans are hyping Allen because we were running out of white qb’s at the top of the qb list.... mind you, this was During his first 4 games before the drop off in play. 

Blatant racist. And I can’t believe that network just lets him go unchecked and blather on about it. 

Today he also compared Josh Allen to Warren Moon...................knowing Bills fans would react negatively to the Moon comparison since, of course,  Moon choked away the Comeback Game for Houston.......but then Bomani could *suggest* that Bills fans were being racist when they came at him on social media.   Classic WWF setup.:lol:

But getting mad and responding to it is an unflattering look and there isn't anything to gain from it.........it only puts more $ in Bomani's contract.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Blatant racist. And I can’t believe that network just lets him go unchecked and blather on about it. 

Where have you been Stank? You know you can't be racist against white people. Bomani can say whatever he wants and he knows it. 

9 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Need Dan to control them and be the voice of reason.  They're right it was Seattle, but most was gibberish.

Now repeat vs. Arizona.

Bohmani was actually reasonable and likable for his first few years and Dan and Co. Ruined him into a hot take nimrod. Same with Sarah Spain.

• Like (+1) 3

On 9/14/2020 at 11:47 PM, Special K said:

Skip to 10:55

These guys were complete jerks towards Josh Allen, and this isn't the first time they've done this to him.

I will never watch this show again when these two clowns are on it.....complete garbage from these guys!!

I think Bills Mafia need to get on these guys twitter accounts and let them know what we think of their opinions of Josh Allen!

Ignoring them is the best course of action. They are all terrible at making evaluations about anything so why watch something that sucks.

15 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Earlier in the year on a podcast he said we white fans are hyping Allen because we were running out of white qb’s at the top of the qb list.... mind you, this was During his first 4 games before the drop off in play. 

Just imagine what the reaction would be if this was a white host making that same comment about a black athlete. "Fans are hyping Lamar Jackson because they are running out of black QBs at the top of the list" The next day he would be putting in his resignation and never to be heard from again. Its disgusting and just not right.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Just imagine what the reaction would be if this was a white host making that same comment about a black athlete. "Fans are hyping Lamar Jackson because they are running out of black QBs at the top of the list" The next day he would be putting in his resignation and never to be heard from again. Its disgusting and just not right.

A similar statement is what got Rush Limbaugh fired from the ESPN's NFL pre-game show back in the 2003.

Dude, just watch Kay Adams.... Much better content 

19 hours ago, Special K said:

Sorry to bring this up again but these two jerks are STILL at it.

Obviously, we already know these guys opinions are worthless, and it doesn't matter what they think, but how can anyone with any working brain cells still trash Josh Allen after his performance yesterday. These two are just bad human beings, simple as that. 

Skip to 4:45---

Stop giving them views why do you watch them? All you are doing it helping them.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Pretty sure Rush Limbaugh did that with Donovan McNab.  Fired on the spot.

Here's me holding my breath....

• Like (+1) 1