Can someone explain the Josh Allen hate from Bomani Jones and Dominique Foxworth??

Special K

3 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I don't doubt that. Was speaking only to the lack of sunshine.

Yeah... I used to think of NJ as Mordor with the sun blocked out for weeks and some of the more industrial smells. Often felt that folks in Jersey were tough like cockroaches, there could be a nuclear disaster and they would probably head to work and be happy there was not as much traffic.

To be fair, there were some nice areas up north Morristown and on the Western border towns along the Delaware and it is hard to believe that Princeton is a part of the same state as it is a really beautiful town with all the old growth trees.

2 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Yeah... I used to think of NJ as Mordor with the sun blocked out for weeks and some of the more industrial smells. Often felt that folks in Jersey were tough like cockroaches, there could be a nuclear disaster and they would probably head to work and be happy there was not as much traffic.

To be fair, there were some nice areas up north Morristown and on the Western border towns along the Delaware and it is hard to believe that Princeton is a part of the same state as it is a really beautiful town with all the old growth trees.

I think I've seen orcs.

• Haha (+1) 1

Lebatard is a tub of goo who must have pictures of Disney execs having relations with farm animals to have a show. The opinions of Bomani and Foxworth should have disclaimers that warn listeners, these men are unintelligible and have serious biases towards most white people. Anyone who takes this spectacle seriously should consider a therapist.

• Like (+1) 1

13 pages is why they say Josh Allen sucks.  Its why Duck Hodges is "better" than Josh Allen.  Bills fans can't ignore criticism and they are laughing all the way to the bank.

Think they are dumb?  Disagree with them?  Don't give them clicks and don't watch.  Don't discuss their idiotic doubling down.  Let the thread die and the attention that they receive from negative press.

It really is as easy as that...

On 9/28/2020 at 6:43 PM, frogger said:

These idiots are fascinating, they will watch 60 minutes of football to say, ‘look he missed a receiver here’ or ‘he fumbled it when Aaron Donald rag dolled him’ which the majority of QBs wouldn’t survive.   They can’t admit they are wrong.

They watched the highlight package espn had and used the talking points their producer told them to.  No way they watched all of this game, no way they have watched any Bills football.  Bomani didn't even know Josh threw for 300 yards in week 1 but commented at halftime of week 2 about his passing yards.

These guys are performers.  They aren't journalists.  They aren't reporters.  It's not about admitting wrong, it is about driving traffic and eyeballs to their show.

• Like (+1) 3

They are racists, probably. 

On 9/28/2020 at 9:16 PM, Special K said:

So, does anyone think these two clowns will crap all over Lamar Jackson for his bad game the way they do to Josh Allen when he has a good game???

My guess is the answer is no.

Yup

• 1 month later...

Sorry to bring this up again but these two jerks are STILL at it.

Obviously, we already know these guys opinions are worthless, and it doesn't matter what they think, but how can anyone with any working brain cells still trash Josh Allen after his performance yesterday. These two are just bad human beings, simple as that. 

Skip to 4:45---

8 minutes ago, Special K said:

Obviously, we already know these guys opinions are worthless, and it doesn't matter what they think, but how can anyone with any working brain cells still trash Josh Allen after his performance yesterday. These two are just bad human beings, simple as that. 

They are trolling you to get clicks

... dont feed the trolls.

On 9/30/2020 at 9:08 PM, Paulus said:

They are racists, probably. 

Yup

All people are racist to some degree, some more so than others, these guys are paid performers so don’t confuse their stage persona with real life. They may actually be less racist than you or I... oh if they were white and said the same things in the same manor would you call them racist? 

Go Bills!!!

Bomani exists on TV because he irritates thin-skinned white people with his overt racism because it gets people to watch to see what he says next.

I just happened to catch him today with Foxworth and he was going on about how Brian Flores got the lowly Miami job because he's black.........while Matt Patricia got the plum gig in Detroit.

Last I checked the Lions had won just one playoff game since 1957.:lol:

It's entertainment.........especially THAT show........and Bomani makes a good heel.

35 minutes ago, Special K said:

Yeah, Fitz was great against them...

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Bomani exists on TV because he irritates thin-skinned white people with his overt racism because it gets people to watch to see what he says next.

I just happened to catch him today with Foxworth and he was going on about how Brian Flores got the lowly Miami job because he's black.........while Matt Patricia got the plum gig in Detroit.

Last I checked the Lions had won just one playoff game since 1957.:lol:

It's entertainment.........especially THAT show........and Bomani makes a good heel.

Earlier in the year on a podcast he said we white fans are hyping Allen because we were running out of white qb’s at the top of the qb list.... mind you, this was During his first 4 games before the drop off in play. 

Blatant racist. And I can’t believe that network just lets him go unchecked and blather on about it. 

• Like (+1) 4