Can someone explain the Josh Allen hate from Bomani Jones and Dominique Foxworth??

Special K

welp..... lebatard admitted he has been way too harsh today. even quoted the 33td and 3 int stat over the last 14 games....... and the other 2 knuckle heads DOUBLED DOWN. geez o man.

foxworth says he's the same player he was last year, he's just on a bit of a heater. this is former player saying this. thats alarming he could be that clueless and played as a professional

.... bomani says "i'm confident saying any game they lose this year, and it may not be very many, will be because of allen". LOL. good lord.

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

welp..... lebatard admitted he has been way too harsh today. even quoted the 33td and 3 int stat over the last 14 games....... and the other 2 knuckle heads DOUBLED DOWN. geez o man.

foxworth says he's the same player he was last year, he's just on a bit of a heater.

.... bomani says "i'm confident saying any game they lose this year, and it may not be very many, will be because of allen". LOL. good lord.

Bomani is a wanna be comedian that isn’t funny.  His take today was terrible. He’s just doing it because it’ll help him get clicks from the mafia

On 9/22/2020 at 11:08 AM, C.Biscuit97 said:

I’m not sensitive about the national media.  We have played maybe the 2 worst teams in the nfl.  Allen played great. Let’s just be happy and hope he continues it against some of the good teams we have coming.

if he plays close to this level next week, they will give him respect.  

:lol:  

Can you please tell us same about the 

Rams ... Dallas and Philly with 1 combined win.  

Seattle ...  The Falcons Giving every game away, the Pats*** and Dallas.

and playing maybe the other 2 worst teams in the nfl

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

right. i'm not at all outraged. i totally expected it. at this point its just sorta their "thing".

Yep, I think he’s just trying to troll Bills fans at this point.....no reason to take any opinion he has seriously.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/22/2020 at 5:16 PM, CincyBillsFan said:

Even worse did you hear this jack wagon from MINNESOTA call Buffalo "western Siberia"?  If Buffalo is Siberia what is Minneapolis - Antarctica?

Exactly...Minnesota gets way way colder...last time I checked nobody plugs their engines in here

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

And somebody should shove it back in his face that you can do that without giving credit for all of the wins being thanks to Allen

On 9/22/2020 at 9:06 AM, C.Biscuit97 said:

if Allen does this against the Rams, Seahawks, etc.  he will get all the respect. 

I'd give you more credit for this opinion if you were anywhere to be found after he once again played very well against the Rams. Just saying.

On 9/22/2020 at 11:08 AM, C.Biscuit97 said:

I’m not sensitive about the national media.  We have played maybe the 2 worst teams in the nfl.  Allen played great. Let’s just be happy and hope he continues it against some of the good teams we have coming.

if he plays close to this level next week, they will give him respect.  

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

:lol:  

Can you please tell us same about the 

Rams ... Dallas and Philly with 1 combined win.  

Seattle ...  The Falcons Giving every game away, the Pats*** and Dallas.

and playing maybe the other 2 worst teams in the nfl

Yeah, I know I am in the minority, but I am just not buying this whole "Miami is one of the worst teams in football thing."

Here's a scooch for the kids out in the peanut gallery to naw on for a bit...the Miami Dolphins lost two games to the two best teams in their division who outside of the games they played against them are 3-1, with the 1 loss coming against the Seahawks on the last play.  The phins have also done so while being a plus five in the point differential.  Here's something else, they held the Pats to 21 points, something the Seahawks and the Raiders (a combined 5-1) couldn't do.

Apologies if some of us Buffalo fans see some of the talking heads out there throw down that card, with their eyes lighting up when they look back at us...as we look back completely and thoroughly unimpressed.  

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

I'd give you more credit for this opinion if you were anywhere to be found after he once again played very well against the Rams. Just saying.

its guys like him and a couple others i dont even wanna see them change their tunes now. They were so blind and negative, missing the obvious progression from 2018 until now that i'd just prefer they stay off the wagon, honestly.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Yeah, I know I am in the minority, but I am just not buying this whole "Miami is one of the worst teams in football thing."

Here's a scooch for the kids out in the peanut gallery to naw on for a bit...the Miami Dolphins lost two games to the two best teams in their division who outside of the games they played against them are 3-1, with the 1 loss coming against the Seahawks on the last play.  They have also done so while being a plus five in the point differential.  Here's something else, they held the Pats t 21 points, something the Seahawks and the Raiders (a combined 5-1) couldn't do.

Apologies if some of us Buffalo fans see some of the talking heads out there throw down that card, with their eyes lighting up when they look back at us...as we look back completely and thoroughly unimpressed.  

newton passed for a feeble 150 on the fins. the game after allen torched them for 400+ minshew could barely move the ball or score any points on them. but aint nobody hearing that.

• Like (+1) 2

I watched a segment of First Take today on ESPN.  Several on the panel, including Steven A Smith were of the opinion that the Rams were jobbed with the interference call on the pass attempt at the end of the game, that allowed Allen to complete a pass to Tyler Kroft.  They thought that even if the penalty was legitimate, the refs should "just let them play the game at that point.  No mention of the bogus interception call.

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Well Allen didn't let the Rams score 4 TDs and a 2pt-er. But he did throw an "interception" when it was 28-10, so there you go.

• Thank you (+1) 1