Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Special K

Can someone explain the Josh Allen hate from Bomani Jones and Dominique Foxworth??

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, CodeMonkey said:

Who cares what they think or say?

It matters what legacy media says because it creates narratives and that can push all kinds of stuff in certain directions.  

 

The early 90s Bills were our greatest era 

 

The narrative on that team played a major role in hof selection as a small example 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Warcodered said:

 

shorter version:

This Is Fine GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

You know, that dude had a pretty reasonable take until toward the end when he got to the “eventually Diggs will wear out his welcome in Buffalo. Josh Allen will revert to form where he’s constantly over throwing him. I have no doubt.”  What a completely lazy and uninformed take. I immediately shut it off after he said that, as he lost all credibility. Only wish he’d gotten there sooner, so I could’ve avoided wasting my time. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheProcess said:

You know, that dude had a pretty reasonable take until toward the end when he got to the “eventually Diggs will wear out his welcome in Buffalo. Josh Allen will revert to form where he’s constantly over throwing him. I have no doubt.”  What a completely lazy and uninformed take. I immediately shut it off after he said that, as he lost all credibility. Only wish he’d gotten there sooner, so I could’ve avoided wasting my time. 

 

Even worse did you hear this jack wagon from MINNESOTA call Buffalo "western Siberia"?  If Buffalo is Siberia what is Minneapolis - Antarctica?

 

  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well the good news is likely LeBatard will have more than enough material to work with discussing Falcon highlights or lack there of, so he won't talk about Allen for awhile!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

welp..... lebatard admitted he has been way too harsh today. even quoted the 33td and 3 int stat over the last 14 games....... and the other 2 knuckle heads DOUBLED DOWN. geez o man.

 

foxworth says he's the same player he was last year, he's just on a bit of a heater. this is former player saying this. thats alarming he could be that clueless and played as a professional

 

.... bomani says "i'm confident saying any game they lose this year, and it may not be very many, will be because of allen". LOL. good lord.

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

welp..... lebatard admitted he has been way too harsh today. even quoted the 33td and 3 int stat over the last 14 games....... and the other 2 knuckle heads DOUBLED DOWN. geez o man.

 

foxworth says he's the same player he was last year, he's just on a bit of a heater.

 

.... bomani says "i'm confident saying any game they lose this year, and it may not be very many, will be because of allen". LOL. good lord.

Bomani is a wanna be comedian that isn’t funny.  His take today was terrible. He’s just doing it because it’ll help him get clicks from the mafia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NewEra said:

Bomani is a wanna be comedian that isn’t funny.  His take today was terrible. He’s just doing it because it’ll help him get clicks from the mafia

right. i'm not at all outraged. i totally expected it. at this point its just sorta their "thing".

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/22/2020 at 11:08 AM, C.Biscuit97 said:

I’m not sensitive about the national media.  We have played maybe the 2 worst teams in the nfl.  Allen played great. Let’s just be happy and hope he continues it against some of the good teams we have coming.

 

if he plays close to this level next week, they will give him respect.  

 

:lol:  

Can you please tell us same about the 

Rams ... Dallas and Philly with 1 combined win.  

Seattle ...  The Falcons Giving every game away, the Pats*** and Dallas.

 

and playing maybe the other 2 worst teams in the nfl

 

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

right. i'm not at all outraged. i totally expected it. at this point its just sorta their "thing".

 

Yep, I think he’s just trying to troll Bills fans at this point.....no reason to take any opinion he has seriously.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/22/2020 at 5:16 PM, CincyBillsFan said:

 

Even worse did you hear this jack wagon from MINNESOTA call Buffalo "western Siberia"?  If Buffalo is Siberia what is Minneapolis - Antarctica?

 

 

Exactly...Minnesota gets way way colder...last time I checked nobody plugs their engines in here

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

.... bomani says "i'm confident saying any game they lose this year, and it may not be very many, will be because of allen". LOL. good lord.

And somebody should shove it back in his face that you can do that without giving credit for all of the wins being thanks to Allen

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/22/2020 at 9:06 AM, C.Biscuit97 said:

if Allen does this against the Rams, Seahawks, etc.  he will get all the respect. 

 

I'd give you more credit for this opinion if you were anywhere to be found after he once again played very well against the Rams. Just saying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/22/2020 at 11:08 AM, C.Biscuit97 said:

I’m not sensitive about the national media.  We have played maybe the 2 worst teams in the nfl.  Allen played great. Let’s just be happy and hope he continues it against some of the good teams we have coming.

 

if he plays close to this level next week, they will give him respect.  

 

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

 

:lol:  

Can you please tell us same about the 

Rams ... Dallas and Philly with 1 combined win.  

Seattle ...  The Falcons Giving every game away, the Pats*** and Dallas.

 

and playing maybe the other 2 worst teams in the nfl

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah, I know I am in the minority, but I am just not buying this whole "Miami is one of the worst teams in football thing."

 

Here's a scooch for the kids out in the peanut gallery to naw on for a bit...the Miami Dolphins lost two games to the two best teams in their division who outside of the games they played against them are 3-1, with the 1 loss coming against the Seahawks on the last play.  The phins have also done so while being a plus five in the point differential.  Here's something else, they held the Pats to 21 points, something the Seahawks and the Raiders (a combined 5-1) couldn't do.

 

Apologies if some of us Buffalo fans see some of the talking heads out there throw down that card, with their eyes lighting up when they look back at us...as we look back completely and thoroughly unimpressed.  

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HappyDays said:

 

I'd give you more credit for this opinion if you were anywhere to be found after he once again played very well against the Rams. Just saying.

its guys like him and a couple others i dont even wanna see them change their tunes now. They were so blind and negative, missing the obvious progression from 2018 until now that i'd just prefer they stay off the wagon, honestly.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You want to get back at them stop listening to them... they will lose their job if they don't keep fooling you into listening.

 

I cant even put a face on who Bomani Jones is nor do I care to look it up...

Edited by TBBills

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

 

 

 

Yeah, I know I am in the minority, but I am just not buying this whole "Miami is one of the worst teams in football thing."

 

Here's a scooch for the kids out in the peanut gallery to naw on for a bit...the Miami Dolphins lost two games to the two best teams in their division who outside of the games they played against them are 3-1, with the 1 loss coming against the Seahawks on the last play.  They have also done so while being a plus five in the point differential.  Here's something else, they held the Pats t 21 points, something the Seahawks and the Raiders (a combined 5-1) couldn't do.

 

Apologies if some of us Buffalo fans see some of the talking heads out there throw down that card, with their eyes lighting up when they look back at us...as we look back completely and thoroughly unimpressed.  

newton passed for a feeble 150 on the fins. the game after allen torched them for 400+ minshew could barely move the ball or score any points on them. but aint nobody hearing that.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...