TNF: Texans at Chiefs (-9) 8:20 NBC

YoloinOhio

Watching these QBs and seeing the Lamar Jackson’s and Josh Allen’s, the level of athleticism and arm strength... there cannot still be people Who look at Jake Fromm as a viable starting option if, God forbid, Josh Allen Doesn’t pan out.   Beane would go get a modern NFL starting talent.  Fromm is there to be a backup type.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

It’s even better. Way more hot takes

I rarely am on the game threads because I'm up and about when the Bills are playing at 1:00 pm... I'm not in front of my computer. But I joined in for the Steelers game last year. Yikes. It was so depressing. Emotionally draining, haha. I have streaming TV so a lot of guys on here were posting before I saw the play (maybe a 10-15 second delay) and it had me stressed out. 

Just now, MJS said:

David Johnson looks back to form. Could be a steal for whoever drafted him in fantasy.

🙋‍♂️

3 minutes ago, nkreed said:

Well, that's a good start to your fantasy football season.

The guy I'm playing this week is already texting me, mad as hell.

1 minute ago, 1ManRaid said:

I'm happy for David Johnson.  A good F U to everyone who slammed the trade for him and his contract.

Still trading an aging rb with a huge contract for the best receiver in football is a terrible move.  

that said, he will get a ton of work. Perfect #2 fantasy Rb.

5 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He is good.

also, I rarely do game threads.  Is it this awesome during Bills games?

You think it’s good now? Just wait until we start debating healthcare policy and capital gains tax rates. That usually isn’t until the third or fourth quarter, but it’s a ride!

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

Still trading an aging rb with a huge contract for the best receiver in football is a terrible move.  

that said, he will get a ton of work. Perfect #2 fantasy Rb.

Well yeah I crapped on the trade as well.  But still happy for him.  Sometimes you can fail upwards.  "Pulling a Homer" I think it is called.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

I rarely am on the game threads because I'm up and about when the Bills are playing at 1:00 pm... I'm not in front of my computer. But I joined in for the Steelers game last year. Yikes. It was so depressing. Emotionally draining, haha. I have streaming TV so a lot of guys on here were posting before I saw the play (maybe a 10-15 second delay) and it had me stressed out. 

that night was 20+ years of horrible primetime game demons being exorcised.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

I don't think that's really debatable honestly. Mahomes is the only QB that is definitely better. 

Stop.  Then Josh is top 5.  Watson has averaged barely 4000 yards a year as starter and never over 26 TDs.  Josh has almost as many rushing yards in 2 seasons.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Stop.  Then Josh is top 5.  Watson has averaged barely 4000 yards a year as starter and never over 26 TDs.  Josh has almost as many rushing yards in 2 seasons.

But not 4000 yards. Outside of Mahomes who does Houston trade Watson for 1 for 1? Wilson and Jackson are the only two in that spot maybe.

• Like (+1) 1