TNF: Texans at Chiefs (-9) 8:20 NBC

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, Bob Chandler's Hands said:

Nice! Free speech for those who agree with you only I guess. P*ss off. 

You clearly don’t understand the first amendment. So let me clue you in. It only protects you against the government jailing you for saying something they don’t like. It doesn’t protect people from telling others to shut up about complaining about a small little social justice at the beginning of the game in a time where big changes need to happen in this nation so that everyone is actually treated equal. 

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

All for show, I agree. It’s like making fans wear them. What in the world is stopping me from drinking beer all game so I never have to put my mask on ? I mean, the fans are kind of distanced anyway. Masks in your seat at the game make no sense imo. I get the concourse area. 

Yea- you show em

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

I know it’ll be overturned but How the heck did they ever call that a touchdown in the first place?!

Best I can think of is he thought he secured it at some point so once he has it in the Endzone it's a TD but I don't see it.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, NoSaint said:

Yea- you show em

Just saying it makes no sense, I’m not showing anyone anything. Just saying it’s safe to sit in the same seat without a mask if I’m drinking, but it’s not safe when I’m not eating drinking ? I understand the concourse, but wow. It should be like restaurants, if you’re in your seat you don’t need a mask.  The world has lost its collective mind, and has no common sense. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Honestly, Jets fans are worse.  Pats fans just treat us like their little brother.  I got told by a few of them that if the Pats can’t win it, they want the Bills to. 

I've heard that about Jets fans and I don't doubt it, but I have never encountered it.

I have met many Patriots* fans, and they are a vile bunch.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

Oh my gosh. Mahomes is so bad. He got sacked and then overthrew the checkdown. Bust. 

You know what would be said if Allen did that.

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

Anyone surprised that Andy Reid is a plastic face shield guy? Me neither 

Anyone surprised it's fogged up like a shower door?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1