Josh Norman leg injury (update - Hamstring, out indefinitely)

YoloinOhio

He apparently walked off and began riding the stationary bike. One tweet said upper thigh. 

Likely a contusion he will be fine. 

Edit here are some tweets about Norman. 

Edited by DJB
  • Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, ProcessAccepted said:

Sounds he got hurt on an int so it can't be totally over for the guy

Im not at all saying it’s over, just hoping it doesn’t turn into a nagging thing.

But, a practice INT is the farthest thing from proof someone is still playing well.... ?

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

It's always interesting to me how multiple reporters can watch the same day of practice from Allen and walk away with two different stories. 

Thad.

1 hour ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Yes, Thad brown always seems to default to more negative on Josh

Has he EVER said anything remotely positive about the Bills? 

41 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Im not at all saying it’s over, just hoping it doesn’t turn into a nagging thing.

But, a practice INT is the farthest thing from proof someone is still playing well.... ?

You're a real cynic.  It is certainly better then getting toasted throughout practice.  Good grief.

15 minutes ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

You're a real cynic.  It is certainly better then getting toasted throughout practice.  Good grief.

Responding to someone saying a player is still good cause he got an interception is practice that’s 1 step short of a walkthrough makes me cynical? 

I guess I am then. 

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

What difference does it make? The headline was buried. Josh threw a bad pass and we are all doomed. Injuries for everyone! It matters not! Josh threw a single bad pass........

Just now, Augie said:

What difference does it make? The headline was buried. Josh threw a bad pass and we are all doomed. Injuries for everyone! It matters not! Josh threw a single bad pass........

I mean there were only 2 int and only 1 by Josh today.

YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS!  YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS!! IT'S THESE DARN HOT BUFFALO SUMMERS!!  THEY'LL KILL YA IF YOU DON'T HYDRATE!!!

THESE GUYS SHOULD BE PRACTICING IN DOORS SO THEY DON'T...WAIT, WHAT?

OH F' IT, I FORGOT.  SEE WHAT BEING EXCITED ABOUT FOOTBALL DOES TO YOU?!

#My❤️WasIn2021ButMyButtWasIn2020

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean there were only 2 int and only 1 by Josh today.

We are doomed! The D is supposed to be our core strength, and they only had 2 INT’s all day! 

I’m trying to beat people to the punch....from all angles! :)

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

Josh Norman looked to be beating out Levi Wallace for that #2 CB job. All reports I’ve read said he was looking very good.

I'm also in that camp thinking Norman would start opposite Tre, but also wary of his age.  I like Levi as depth but never considered him "starter" material. Dane Jackson hopefully comes on strong and Norman makes a full recovery. If not I guess I can live with Wallace and Jackson.

1 hour ago, billsbackto81 said:

I'm also in that camp thinking Norman would start opposite Tre, but also wary of his age.  I like Levi as depth but never considered him "starter" material. Dane Jackson hopefully comes on strong and Norman makes a full recovery. If not I guess I can live with Wallace and Jackson.

It's the same system he excelled in and became an all-pro in...chances were always that he would regain a lot of form from his time in DC where they played a different system.

Edited by matter2003