The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

8 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

The Onion? Really? Please tell me this is a joke post. Also, why would you pollute a legitimate thread with satire?

They do this because they've lost the discussion and have nothing else to contribute but meltdown mode.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Trump at a presser:

* He said something about how we may help other parts of the world get the vaccine once it becomes available
* Going through all the PPE distribution numbers as well is what is in the current national stockpile
* Make America the premier medical manufacturer and supplier
* Talking about the areas that are hot spots are starting to head down
* Rise in cases where there is current rioting [my word] (mentioned Portland)
* Sent $8B to Indian country to help with COVID-19 (largest amount of money sent to Indian country)

• Thank you (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Kemp said:

North Carolina reports record high number of Covid-19 hospitalizations

From CNN’s Jennifer Henderson

At least 1,244 people are currently hospitalized with Covid-19 in North Carolina– the highest number of hospitalizations in the state since the beginning of the pandemic, Gov. Roy Cooper said Tuesday.
image.thumb.png.6714f1fca7b4da0b8ca43426ce858b17.png

Is that the Governor of North Carolina?

• Haha (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Kemp said:

At least 1,244 people are currently hospitalized with Covid-19 in North Carolina– the highest number of hospitalizations in the state since the beginning of the pandemic, Gov. Roy Cooper said Tuesday.

You celebrate death and hospitalizations.

You are a ghoul.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

51 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Ooooo, excellent. All the whackjobs are showing their true colors during the pandemic. How many people did it take to kill JFK do you think?

Oswald did not act alone, he was a simpleton, a patsy

Current CFR of around 3.3% and falling.  

Estimated IFR around 0.3 to 0.6 and falling fast.  

Time for me to explain to the people, how this needs to play out.  I've been waiting for this end of July data to get here to make a "road map" for where we're headed.  Since no one else will. .....

Here is MY PREDICTION MODEL AND RECOMMENDATION.... I HOPE TRUMP GETS THIS:

Using the above IFR, and assuming 70 million people get it (NOT 330 MILLION THAT WAS ALWAYS STUPID)....

And If no one took ANY precautions, and everything was full normal, around 1.5 to 2 million people will die EDIT:  By Nov 1 in total.  Stay with me now .........

BUT WE WON'T JUST TAKE ZERO PRECAUTIONS.  BECAUSE WE CAN MITIGATE WITHOUT DICTATES AND WE ARE TREATING IT BETTER AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO.....USING COMMON SENSE...

WE LOST 100,000 BY MEMORIAL DAY.  I REMEMBER BECAUSE THE MEDIA CELEB.....I MEAN RECOGNIZED IT.  THE WHOLE WEEKEND.

IN THE 2 PLUS MONTHS OF RIOTING, PROTESTING, AND REOPENING SINCE THEN, WE HAVE LOST 50,000.   

SO USING THE TRAJECTORY OF THE LAST 2 MONTHS AND NOT THE FIRST 2 MONTHS, WHERE WE HAVE DONE WHAT WE, STATE BY STATE HAVE DONE THE LAST MONTH PLUS (ALL REOPENED BY JUNE 15) ........

ROUGHLY 100,000 PEOPLE MAY DIE BY NOVEMBER 1.  70 Million plus infected.  Probably 10 million confirmed cases.  Around 250K in total deaths.  Tragic but better then 1957 and 1968-69.       

AND THE VIRUS WILL "FADE AWAY."    

Its time to move on.  Stop the blaming.  Stop the politics and worry that "cases!!" means you're not doing your job.  No hospitals anywhere from the last 2 months of our work have been overwhelmed.  This trend will obviously continue and even improve living under the exact same conditions as these last 2 months.    

Stop with threats of shutting everything down or "going back."  Schools should be fully open. 

Virtual for high schools first semester depending on virus in your location.  

If anything, if you are hell bent on contact tracing, isn't it easier to know where all these kids are every single day?  

Full capacity everywhere by Dec 1.  Roughly around when the "vaccines" will come out.  

Stay home if you want. 

We did all we're supposed to do. 

Trump saved 2 million lives. 

Merry Christmas.  

My work here is done. 

Signed,

Dr. Big Blitz, Epidemiologist, Twitter University 

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 4

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

Most people understand the difference between lemmings and pilots.

Do you?

1 hour ago, Magox said:

You celebrate death and hospitalizations.

You are a ghoul.

They just move on to the next grave.  Must

have been a sad day in Kemp & Billstime households when the Sunbelt did a good job with tamping down the severity of the cases.  There hope is there will be another state that will repeat the NY disaster.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, GG said:

have been a sad day in Kemp & Billstime households when the Sunbelt did a good job with tamping down the severity of the cases.  There hope is there will be another state that will repeat the NY disaster.

21 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You obviously don't have a curfew as you're in here dawn to dusk posting.

For the record, it's 11:03 p.m. E.S.T. 

You're at 2457 posts. Let's count how many posts you make in 24 hours

You're on the clock.....

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Hold on.

You mean the 3 most populous states in the Union that finally got the virus last month led to an uptick in deaths nationally . . ......and yet we're still averaging less per day then we were in April.

I see only good news in the trends.  

A partisan hack only calls this gloom and the Republicans fault.  

Absolute insanity.

When you combine Florida, Texas, and California's deaths, you still get a little over half the total of New York.  

For those keeping "score."  

Edited by Big Blitz

10 hours ago, bilzfancy said:

not sure where to put this but why not here. Trump just signed a 750 mil deal with Kodak to bring medical manufacturing back to America. Great news that you won't hear in the lamestream media

...certainly is good news for Kodak.....stock went up 300% in one day.......used to employ 60,000 in Rochester and now down to 4,900 world wide.....FujiFilm also got $250 mil.....I passed a security motorcade from the airport with whoever the Feds sent to sign the deal..........

15 hours ago, BillStime said:

How dare they forget to fund the Kennedy center and planned parenthood

14 hours ago, Kemp said:

And just another 30872 deaths to catch up to cuomos record

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Americans continue to die and the POS is upset that Fauci has better ratings than him.

And the Trump cultists continue to love him. What a putrid state of affairs.

He isn't upset. He was pointing out that he is conversing with the Dr and following his suggestions yet he has better ratings. Trump 2020!

• Like (+1) 1

Why are his ratings part of a discussion that should be focused on providing information about the virus and the steps being taken against it?

Why is he moaning about his being persecuted instead of leading?

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

Why are his ratings part of a discussion that should be focused on providing information about the virus and the steps being taken against it?

Why do you care?

i thought leading from behind was all the rage. No? 

5 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Wouldn't the ratings indicate how many people he's providing information to?

13 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Why do you care?

i thought leading from behind was all the rage. No? 

In other words, you can't answer. 

10 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Wouldn't the ratings indicate how many people he's providing information to?

No.

Just now, Kemp said:

In other words, you can't answer. 

Can’t answer what? If you’d watch the President he’d just finished telling America all the things that they’re doing to combat the virus. Then a reporter makes a comment about the laughable Fauchi and the President makes a joke about his like ability. And YOU find something wrong about it? Get a sense of humor you utter douche! 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, BillStime said:

Just bizzaro 

These Trump supporters just shrug and say but Hillary’s emails 

8 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Can’t answer what? If you’d watch the President he’d just finished telling America all the things that they’re doing to combat the virus. Then a reporter makes a comment about the laughable Fauchi and the President makes a joke about his like ability. And YOU find something wrong about it? Get a sense of humor you utter douche! 

Is the alien sperm thing just a joke? 

10 hours ago, BillStime said:

Those are some of her more rational beliefs. She also believes that some medical conditions are caused by having sex with demons. 

Are we sure Trump doesn't post here? 

• Haha (+1) 1