The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

32 minutes ago, daz28 said:

...and you're not a cult member, right??  Just another guy trying to discover the truth.  Stop patting yourself on the back for being as partisan a hack as anyone else.  Nothing says I'm a genius like stupid memes and gifs, but you do you.  I hope you're not really 60 years old, because posting crap like this makes you seem like you're 17.

I have never liked Trump - long before he became President, and I didn't even vote for him. So, how exactly does that make me a cult member? 

Calling anyone else a partisan hack is a joke:  You are not interested in anything other than complaining, pointing fingers, and finding blame - preferably with Trump. You push the same points over and over that have been debated to death in this thread - to the point where there is no use in even trying with you any more. You are either too lazy to go back and read or you really have no interest in intellectually honest debate.

My guess is you were around in the early part of this thread and this is just an alternate identity.

As an aside: Given the quality of your posts, you shouldn't really question the intellectual capabilites of anyone else...

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

I have never liked Trump - long before he became President, and I didn't even vote for him. So, how exactly does that make me a cult member? 

The funny part is, that this is the same for the vast majority of the posters here.  There are only a handful of people here who have supported Trump from the beginning and voted for him.

But, details ....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Calling anyone else a partisan hack is a joke:  You are not interested in anything other than complaining, pointing fingers, and finding blame - preferably with Trump. You push the same points over and over that have been debated to death in this thread - to the point where there is no use in even trying with you any more. You are either too lazy to go back and read or you really have no interest in intellectually honest debate.

My guess is you were around in the early part of this thread and this is just an alternate identity.

As an aside: Given the quality of your posts, you shouldn't really question the intellectual capabilites of anyone else...

So if someone disagrees with Trump, they're a partisan hack, but you agree with him, yet you don't even like him, hmmm.  You've clearly taken a side, and want to avoid the facts by claiming you've already made them all clear.  By the mere use of your gifs you're officially placed at 17 year old intellectual capacity.  Your last dig is the best of all.  Sure, I really did already debate all these points, and I changed accounts to come back and do it all over again.  Brilliant.

9 minutes ago, GG said:

The funny part is, that this is the same for the vast majority of the posters here.  There are only a handful of people here who have supported Trump from the beginning and voted for him.

But, details ....

I can tell there's so many Hillary supporters around.  How could I not notice.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I can tell there's so many Hillary supporters around.  How could I not notice.

There were more options on the ballot than D or R, you know.

• Like (+1) 3

34 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

My post from April 7th. Because I got tired of this one. The US was the second country to close to China. The first one was the Marshall Islands, population 58,000.  Airport information.  Not a lot of air traffic.

MARSHALL ISLANDS imposed an entry ban on anyone from China or who has transited through China, requiring that those individuals spend at least fourteen days in a country not affected by the coronavirus prior to arriving in the Marshall Islands, effective January 24

If accurate, this would be a great source for travel restrictions.

Everyone else followed the US travel ban (recall the gasp heard 'round the world?)

Hard to know where you come up with some of these things. 

Italy banned Chinese travelers before the US did. Jan. 30/31 depending on where you were. Lots of sources for this but I like this visa website as about as non-bisaed as you can get.

Italian Minister of Health Roberto Speranza has issued a ‘decree closing air traffic to and from China’, in a bid to prevent the virus from spreading in Italy.

“From 10:00 am Beijing local time on January 23, 2020, local authorities have suspended air connections from Wuhan city. Following the identification of two cases of coronaviruses in the country, the Italian authorities, on January 30, 2020, announced the suspension of air traffic to / from China,” a document published by the Embassy of Italy in China reads.

Edited by shoshin

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

SPAHK6UEDEI6VLRGTCOPZYOHY4.jpg

Don't touch the inside of the mask with your hands..........Nursing 101.

We did errands yesterday, and I wore a mask (N95). Never again. I literally could not breathe. I have NEVER touched my face so much in my life!! Hubby was looking at me like I was a Drama Queen (ok, maybe a bit, but I could not breathe...) while he didn't even take his mask off in the vehicle.

Clearly I never worked in construction or in medical. Mad respect for those people.

If we go back out to a store where a mask is mandated again (Valu was the only place that we went yesterday that enforced this), I am wearing a scarf.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 3

Just now, daz28 said:

You may as well throw those votes down a well.  You'd get the same result. 

What does that have to do with the fact that most people here didn't like and didn't vote for Trump?

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, GG said:

But, details ....

perhaps i am in the minority. while i have never been a big proponent of politics in general (don't vote), due to my perceptions of corruption and graft at just about every national level, i saw what he was doing to the establishment during the primaries and rooted for him to upend the proverbial apple cart. i was pleasantly surprised that he ultimately did just that, not to mention that he kept the evil witch out of the White House.

with the above said, my attention to the dog and pony show has never been greater. while i may not agree with his methods or the way he sometimes expresses himself, i am supportive of the man and his actions. his actions speak more loudly than what he might say or any malapropism he may utter. i root for the man because i firmly believe he has my best interests at heart, more so than any politician on the national stage in my lifetime. i could be wrong but my life experiences have led me to where i am today.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Hard to know where you come up with some of these things. 

Italy banned Chinese travelers before the US did. Jan. 30/31 depending on where you were. Lots of sources for this but I like this visa website as about as non-bisaed as you can get.

The 31st, right after the US did. Once the US did, they all did. It was a gasp from the press and other countries, but then everyone else started shutting down. I am not sure if that was because the US did it first, or because some intelligence was shared, the US closed down, and then everyone else figured they could too (since the US did it).

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Gary M said:

That is a horrible article, Links to links to links

Based on who posted it, that's not a shock. He's been wrong at every turn because he continues to rely on poor sources for his information. 

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

No need to ever answer questions from members of a cult.

See? 

Using the MSM/DNC approved talking point of "cult" (Check)

Believes fully, without checking for himself, the information passed to him by the MSM/DNC (Check)

Doesn't understand what a cult is or that he's in one (Check)

It's REAL easy to spot broken brains. Kemp's has been broken long before most others though.

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I’m not. You know a person can actually live their life without hanging on every bit of information regarding this *****. I work 12 hour days now done have time for it and guess what?  I’m still alive. ? 

I get it. Wasnt trying to start a fight.  Just that best source is the original source. If we dont want to hear from the original source then we are just judging other peoples opinions on the subject. 

Edited by fansince88
  • Thank you (+1) 1