Texans vs Chiefs

Steptide

Just now, Motorin' said:

I think they can, but I think Mahomes and Kelce is the new Brady / Gronk. So hard to stop.

This would definitely be the best offense (IMO) that would face this postseasonĀ 

3 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

The Josh Allen insecurity complex around here is annoying. I really like Josh, but do we have really need to point out every Jackson and Mahomes flaw? The posts regarding Mahomes today look a lot like the ones regarding Jackson last night.Ā Josh will have the chance to prove himself by winningĀ games.Ā 

Ā 

Different people get annoyed by different things.

• Like (+1) 1

The Josh Allen insecurity complex around here is annoying. I really like Josh, but do we have really need to point out every Jackson and Mahomes flaw? The posts regarding Mahomes today look a lot like the ones regarding Jackson last night.Ā Josh will have the chance to prove himself by winningĀ games.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Bills fans don't want to face the reality that Allen is nowhere near Mahomes, Jackson, or WatsonĀ 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Jackson sucks. Ā  Ā Mahomes not so much. Ā Ā 
Ā 

Mcclappy deserves a spanking for that draft day trade. Ā 
Ā 

Oh, and fire DabollĀ 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Penfield45 said:

Ā 

Ā 

Bills fans don't want to face the reality that Allen is nowhere near Mahomes, Jackson, or WatsonĀ 

Heā€™s near Watson.Ā 
Ā 

Mahomes is another level.Ā 
Ā 

Weā€™ll see about Jackson.Ā 

• Like (+1) 1