NFC Playoff Games: Seattle at Philly, 4:20 EST

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Well... we’re almost at halftime of another low scoring game.  

Our elite defense has given up the second most points in the playoffs so far.   

And it looks like we’ll be the only road team to lose.

Well... we’re almost at halftime of another low scoring game.  

Our elite defense has given up the second most points in the playoffs so far.   

Two suspect offenses going at it here. Bills gave up 19 in regulation. Not exactly a terrible job on the road. They’re a very good defense, but not quite elite. Anyway, the Bills should have won the game and both offense and defense failed in a few situations. That’s the playoffs for ya. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, mannc said:

And it looks like we’ll be the only road team to lose.

Pretty crazy, as the Bills should have been able to close it out. 4 road teams would have been something, even in the wildcard round where upsets are almost expected. Still a long way to go in a 3-3 game though. 

Edited by Boatdrinks

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Pretty crazy, as the Bills should have been able to close it out. 4 road teams would have been something, even in the wildcard round where upsets are almost expected. Still a long way to go in a 3-3 game though. 

Feels like we may have a bit of a distorted view of Allen and the Offense being the first game.  

Not an excuse, and he made some really mind numbing plays, but he’s made wayyy more plays then these other QBs, unfortunately not named Deshaun Watson. 

Feels like we may have a bit of a distorted view of Allen and the Offense being the first game.  

Not an excuse, and he made some really mind numbing plays, but he’s made wayyy more plays then these other QBs, unfortunately not named Deshaun Watson. 

DeShaun Watson was great.. it's frustrating to see the guy make plays like that

14 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I’m kinda liking Seattle’s chances right now

2 minutes ago, BearNorth said:

Getting rid of Lynch was one of the dumbest moves [there are many] in Bills history. Cookie 2.0.

Drafting a guy who you could've easily predicted would become a headache in a city like Buffalo was the bigger mistake.  Plus, drafting a RB in the 1st round is idiotic in this day and age.  We did it three times in eight years.

28 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Agreed

Disagree. Wentz was awesome in 2017 and the best qb in the nfl the last 4 weeks. He is literally playing with street free agents and producing at a high level.  Clowney deserved an ejection there. That was awful.

Edited by dave mcbride
  • Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

DeShaun Watson was great.. it's frustrating to see the guy make plays like that

You knew he'd be good in the pros after what he did at Clemson.   I wanted the Bills to draft him, but I didn't expect the Bills to draft a QB until they got a legitimate GM. They passed.   I'm happy with Tre and Josh.  

4 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

You knew he'd be good in the pros after what he did at Clemson.   I wanted the Bills to draft him, but I didn't expect the Bills to draft a QB until they got a legitimate GM. They passed.   I'm happy with Tre and Josh.  

Crazy how he slid down in his final year at Clemson. People criticizing his pocket ability just seemed like the usual media noise about running quarterbacks who automatically must not be able to throw if they are athletic.

Like being a better rusher must take away from any other God given abilities you possess lol

But just watching a quarterback slip away from a good pass rush is demoralizing

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

2 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

I loved Watson at Clemson and wanted the Bills to draft him. He beat Alabama and has the eye of the tiger. They didn’t and I was disappointed but what can you do ? Maybe some fans just follow the teams their fave college players end up on but I can’t do that. 

19 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Disagree. Wentz was awesome in 2017 and the best qb in the nfl the last 4 weeks. He is literally playing with street free agents and producing at a high level.  Clowney deserved an ejection there. That was awful.

Yep. I'd like to chime in another +1 for the Wentz is great crowd. How is he overrated? Has a solid winning record in his young career. Largely from his own ability. Not to mention the practice squad players he's worked with recently