Super Bowl LIV Predictions

Mark Vader

With 24 hours to go before the NFL Post Season starts, I wanted to know who do you have going to Miami for The Big Game?

I'm proud of what the Bills have done this year, and I do think that we will start to see them in the post season on a more regular basis.

I Billieve in the future of this team. I want to Billieve in them right now....but I don't see it happening.

Super Bowl LIV Prediction: Kansas City Vs. New Orleans.

6 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

With 24 hours to go before the NFL Post Season starts, I wanted to know who do you have going to Miami for The Big Game?

I'm proud of what the Bills have done this year, and I do think that we will start to see them in the post season on a more regular basis.

I Billieve in the future of this team. I want to Billieve in them right now....but I don't see it happening.

Super Bowl LIV Prediction: Kansas City Vs. New Orleans.

Buffalo Bills vs NO...

Taysom Hill throws us the game winning pick six on a trick play the drive after Josh Allen runs for a 99 yard TD and throws the ball to me from inside the stadium to my house on Pine Island(West Coast Florida) 

This play gets Taysom traded to us for a 7th rounder and he becomes our swiss army knife.

Edited by Sherlock Holmes
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rico said:

Bills-Saints

if the Bills can’t make it, Pats-Saints.

this is where I am at. I have the Bills winning 27-24, and Singletary being named MVP.  ?

I am rooting hard for the Saints in the NFC, if, for no other reason, to make sure we don’t see a repeat of last year of the patriots confusing a young QB. Brees is not going to be fooled by BB. 

Bills 24

Houston 21

NE 31

Tenn 14

Overhyping tennessee they are gonna get run off the field tomarrow night

NO 31

Minn 28

Phild 21

Sea 20

Balt 28

Buff 24

NE 28

KC 27

SF.   29

Phild. 24

NO 26

GB 24

NE.   23

Balt. 20

NO 35

SF 32

SB NE NO 

Dnk who wins lean towards NO

Wildcard:

Bills over Texans

Pats over Titans

Saints over Vikes

Eagles over Seahawks

Divisional:

Bills over Ravens

KC over Pats

Saints over Packers

Niners over Eagles

Conference Championship

KC over Buff

Saints over Niners

Super Bowl

Saints over KC

5 hours ago, mead107 said:

Dreamed it last night 

BILLS - Eagles 

Before the season started I had a dream the Bills played the Chiefs in the playoffs. I mentioned it to my son over breakfast the next morning.  He said he had a similar dream a few nights before that the Bills were playing in the AFC championship.

We deduced that it must mean that the Bills would be playing the Chiefs in the championship game.

• Like (+1) 1