Other Saturday Games - NFLN Tripleheader

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Bastard is trying to take Petermans record from us?

Completing almost as many passes to the Texans as his own team.......

Only 6 more picks this season and he will break testaverde’s record of 35

Just now, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I want to play Houston. I think we match up well. 

Though I would rather play tannehill, we did make Watson look very bad last year. 

55 minutes ago, sherpa said:

We are about five plays into this game and there is already a huge delay on a pass interference call.

I am absolutely certain that at the end of this year, someone will start a thread about the 2019 season, but to be the first, the 2019 season is going to be about how horrible this officiating has been.

The NFL needs to solve this, but the vector is not good.

They never will. It gets a little worse each year yet nothing innovative happens. 

This has to be written into Eisen's contract that if they make him run the 40 yard dash that he gets to do a game.  Man he is not good.  

4 minutes ago, Process said:

And there are reports the bucs want keep him as a starter. Blows my mind. 

He is the kind of QB that gets a coach fired. 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Only 6 more picks this season and he will break testaverde’s record of 35

Though I would rather play tannehill, we did make Watson look very bad last year. 

Yeah your right. I think we would rattle Tannehill more than Watson. I worry more about D. Henry and their defense.  It would be a tough close game. Not to say Houston won’t be but I have this feeling it would be a more open game with a bit more offense. 

3 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

But with a really good defence, alot of those picks wouldn't matter and he scores touchdowns so it's not as bad as people make it out to be.

If you think Winston should be a starter in the NFL I don't know what to tell you. He should have been playing in Canada two years ago.