Headlines You'd Like To See Saturday Evening

1 hour ago, Bleed Bills Blue said:

Gotta be a thousand ways to say it.  I'd print this one out and hang it on the wall:

HUNGRY BILLS FEAST ON HAPLESS PATS

This headline makes me uncomfortable...?....though any thing to help my Bills win.....

55 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Sherman I know you meant no harm and you are new to the board, but the mods do not like posters wishing injury on opposing players.  FWIW, I want to beat the pants off the Pats withBrady and everyone else from their team on the field.  No excuses on Monday morning shows.  We just flat out won.  

Whether the Bills are still the 5th seed, I want us to finish 12-4 as there is no denying we are a legitimate playoff team.

Wellllllllllllll..........he didn't exactly say we'd break it I suppose....Maybe it would spontaneously fracture from years of nutrient deficiency due to eating Avocado Ice Cream instead of a steak?

I agree with your latter sentiment.  I want to see a clean, hard win.

51 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Allen Outduels Brady in Bills Victory

Bills defense dominates in shut out of Patriots

Brady cries for his mommy after being sacked 10 times in Bills win over the Patriots

This one

As much as I would love to see the bills win and snag some headlines I think we all know if the bills beat them no matter by how much the headlines will all be about the patriots. 
“are they really done” 

“can Brady fix this offense in the playoffs” 

Somehow it will be more about the pats loss than the bills win. 
Later on in the week the bills will be talked about but the immediate reaction will be all New England and if they can beat Miami or turn it on for the playoffs. 

My Bills headline I would like to see 

“Bills dominate 35-10 in Foxboro” 

“Allen making a late push for MVP in an electric performance” 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

As much as I would love to see the bills win and snag some headlines I think we all know if the bills beat them no matter by how much the headlines will all be about the patriots. 
“are they really done” 

“can Brady fix this offense in the playoffs” 

Somehow it will be more about the pats loss than the bills win. 
Later on in the week the bills will be talked about but the immediate reaction will be all New England and if they can beat Miami or turn it on for the playoffs. 

My Bills headline I would like to see 

“Bills dominate 35-10 in Foxboro” 

“Allen making a late push for MVP in an electric performance” 

What I would like to see : Bills beat down Pats in defensive show for the ages 17-3.  What I am afraid will happen :  Bills lose and Josh Allen's season ends on questionable hit.