Thursday nite Football: Jets at Poe-Birds, 8:20 pm Eastern on Fox

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Wait until next year when Jackson is featured in a couple of hundred commercials!

He's kinda a weird lookin dude though... Mayfield looks like a douche, Darnold looks stoned, Rosen looks like a mega prick, and Allen looks like he's 12.

The 2018 class wasn't drafted for it's looks. That's for sure. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Id love to see them again.  Like others have said, our defense can handle them and our offense should fare better in a rematch, nevermind the fact we seemed to be figuring them out in the 4th quarter. 

Exactly why I am hopeful vs the Patriots

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Wait until next year when Jackson is featured in a couple of hundred commercials!

True but at least in his case he will have accomplished something in the NFL.  A few playoff appearances and possibly an MVP.  Mayfield is being crowned for doing nothing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Augie said:

Why does Dominoes advertise their screw ups so much? Is that weird, or is it just me? I’m not building an ad campaign on my mess ups!

OK, now back to football! 

EXACTLY! Thank you. That low key pisses me off.

Bad call, should have overturned that. 

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Jackson is just really really good.  I’m not going to be one of those people that claims it’s because  Baltimore’s receivers are great.  They are pretty solid, but the man delivers the football

He’s pretty much locked up the MVP at this point. He’s by far the best QB in the 2018 draft right now. Hopefully Allen is better long term.

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

The more I see how dominant the Ravens are the more proud I am at how we kept LJ in check. Only 40 yards rushing and if not for Poyer getting burned,  Lamar would've only had 86 yards passing. It would be fun to get another shot at them....

I think San Francisco is the best team in the NFC.

Only San Francisco and Buffalo slowed down Baltimore. Both are top 5 defenses.

SF is a year ahead in the rebuild, Buffalo is a baby SF IMO. One more good off season and Buffalo starts reaching SF heights.

In some way the defense is already there, the offense is a year away. It's like 1987-1988 all over again.

The advantage is Buffalo will have played Baltimore, New England x 2, Pittsburgh and Tennessee already. (Weak schedule my @ss)

the offensive staff needs to make the most out of the offense as they can.

As a Buffalo fan I fear KC the most. Buffalo hung with New England and Baltimore. Lost by 7 or less in both games. They scraped out a win vs Tennessee and play Pittsburgh this week. KC can score points at a rate Buffalo can't.

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

This is a beat down. Surprised we gave up 24 points against these guys. Jackson is by far the best QB in the 2018 class. 

Surprised we only gave up 24 or surprised we gave up 24?  One mistake cost us 7, we should have only given up 17.  Or maybe 10.

But yes, this is a beat down and while the Jets started out looking promising on offense, I think it was just the Balt. D playing sore and tentative.

They warmed up and got out the paddles.

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It will be interesting to see to what extent that happens.  I don’t think he’s hired an agent yet.

I don’t look at him as a big commercial/promotional guy. Not because he isn’t capable or marketable, but because he seems pretty quiet and reserved. I respect a guy a great deal that does all his talking on the field. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

I can't believe what these two moron announcers are saying?  They're trying to suck up to the NY media by claiming that the game was "close" until the last few series?  Don't they realize that the NY Sports media will be out to destroy the Jets after this game.

Buck can’t afford to piss off Yankees fans. 

Edited by Buffalo Junction
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, OZBILLS said:

If only our offense matched our defense. We would win it ALL!

True, but if you were honest with yourself we all kinda knew the defense was about 2 years in ahead of the offense. Next year we hopefully even it up through FA and the draft. Something tells me we are now a more attractive destination for FA's after what's been displayed this year. 

Edited by billsbackto81
  • Like (+1) 1