Thursday nite Football: Jets at Poe-Birds, 8:20 pm Eastern on Fox

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

Ugh more seizure lights

I like the seizure lights.  I think they're ratttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Rc2catch said:

I wouldn’t agree with that. Allen plays better and reads the field better and doesn’t miss so many throws this offense would be lights out. 

Allen is much, much improved, with a seemingly rapid learning curve but, yes, the biggest thing holding our offense back is him.  

An argument could be made for another legit WR, but Allen’s inability to hit deep throws takes an average of 7 points off the board per game and allows the Pats/Ravens to blitz the hell out of him. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Is Quinnen Williams playing?   Jets fans are already fed up with that dude. 

Some of us thought Ed was a loser a few weeks ago. I guess there is a lesson to be learned there. I’ll let you decide what that is.  ?

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Augie said:

Some of us thought Ed was a loser a few weeks ago. I guess there is a lesson to be learned there. I’ll let you decide what that is.  ?

Q has been invisible and/or hurt literally all season.  

I do get the point though.  Luckily we don’t have a history of incessantly drafting premium pick DT’s. 

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

I wouldn’t agree with that. Allen plays better and reads the field better and doesn’t miss so many throws this offense would be lights out. 

So it's all on Allen huh?  How about receivers that catch the ball;  how about receivers that get open;  how about an O-line that can dominate;  I could go on but you get the picture.

Of course Allen needs to improve but so does the rest of the offense.  This is an offense in the middle of being rebuilt.  We have THREE rookies starting and a 2nd year QB who is considered a project.  Yet you want to call out the QB as the problem?  A fine example of ADS (Allen Derangement Syndrome).

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, SCBills said:

Q has been invisible and/or hurt literally all season.  

I do get the point though.  Luckily we don’t have a history of incessantly drafting premium pick DT’s. 

....and then letting them go without ever getting much in return.