Thursday nite Football: Jets at Poe-Birds, 8:20 pm Eastern on Fox

34 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Not at all, just get Gase out of there

Unlike many posters here, I readily admit I'm a Bills homer. There are few things the owners could do that would make me turn my back on the team. Signing, say, a Michael Vick. Hell, I cheered Bledsoe and Losman and Rex Ryan and Willis freaking McGahee, one of the dumbest players ever.

But if I woke up tomorrow and found out the Bills hired Gase....

Damn. I'd have to give serious thought to turning in my homer card.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

well when your sitting on a 35-7 lead going in the 4th and up two tds at halftime with a pretty anemic jets offense who could only put up 7 through out 3 qtrs and two garbage time tds in the 4th when the game was well over, you can coast for sure. hell, it was over when I shut it off after the ravens scored the 2nd td in the first qtr and never looked back.

The thing was, the Jets were moving the ball.  A bunch of us who were watching were like "whoa, they're giving Darnold all day back there" "they're just not going as hard" and so forth.    Giving the WR room, not holding or being nearly as physical.

It seemed as though the Ravens D felt pretty confident they could handle Darnold with the throttle set on "3" where with us they had it turned up to "7"

27 minutes ago, london_bills said:

You can have all the xs and os you like but if you can't manage/ motivate people then your probably not going to be a good head coach. That shouting match between Gase and Darnold was embarrassing as I'm sure you would feel. Problem with being OC aswell as head coach. 

Wait, What?  When was this? 

Last night.... this?

Actual video:

Yeah, whatever Darnold said, the back up QB's mouth drops open.

• Like (+1) 2