Thursday nite Football: Jets at Poe-Birds, 8:20 pm Eastern on Fox

1 minute ago, TheProcess said:

I don’t look at him as a big commercial/promotional guy. Not because he isn’t capable or marketable, but because he seems pretty quiet and reserved. I respect a guy a great deal that does all his talking on the field. 

This is true, but look at the fantastic commercials Marshawn Lynch did.

I think he and his mom don’t want him to be distracted a bit from football until he is well established.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

I think San Francisco is the best team in the NFC.

Only San Francisco and Buffalo slowed down Baltimore. Both are top 5 defenses.

SF is a year ahead in the rebuild, Buffalo is a baby SF IMO. One more good off season and Buffalo starts reaching SF heights.

In some way the defense is already there, the offense is a year away. It's like 1987-1988 all over again.

The advantage is Buffalo will have played Baltimore, New England x 2, Pittsburgh and Tennessee already. (Weak schedule my @ss)

the offensive staff needs to make the most out of the offense as they can.

As a Buffalo fan I fear KC the most. Buffalo hung with New England and Baltimore. Lost by 7 or less in both games. They scraped out a win vs Tennessee and play Pittsburgh this week. KC can score points at a rate Buffalo can't.

IDK. I think this offense can drop 28-30 on KC. The question is whether that’s enough, but with our D I believe it’s as good a shot as any other AFC playoff team. 

1 minute ago, billsbackto81 said:

True, but if you were honest with yourself we all kinda knew the defense was about 2 years in ahead of the defense. Next year we hopefully even it up through FA and the draft. Something tells me we are now a more attractive destination for FA's after what's been displayed this year. 

Yeah all true. Expecting the O to be at the D level is something i gotta reign back.

Just waiting for the sync between both lines

1 minute ago, Kiva said:

Who’s going to be playing QB? Right Josh or Left Josh?

After last week, I never want to see Left Josh again. 

Credit the Baltimore Defense. They made the OL look bad. It's a decent OL.

They took away JA running lanes, and found ways to pressure him.

Sometimes your opponent is good.

Buffalo defense held Lamar Jackson to less than 200 yards rushing and passing.

It happens.I can guarantee that Baltimore wants no part of Buffalo in the AFC playoffs.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tesla03 said:

offense better score 30+ against Pittsburg to make up for their garbage play this season

if not for our defense we would literally be a 6-8 win team 

But.....we DO have our defense. If we didn’t, maybe we would have more invested in a better offense. Our record is our record, and our team is our team. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

This is true, but look at the fantastic commercials Marshawn Lynch did.

I think he and his mom don’t want him to be distracted a bit from football until he is well established.

Haha true on Marshawn. 

And if you recall back at the draft, I remember everyone was laughing at Lamar because he was using his mom to help him through the process and forgoing an agent. I say good for them. Rookie year deal is basically slotted. Keep the money in your family’s pocket. You can hire attorneys or someone as a consultant when it’s time to negotiate your second deal if she’s not up to it or needs a little help. Why give the money grubbers your hard earned dough? 

• Like (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I haven’t thought about the logistics there but it seems as though one should be able to schedule the Thurs games first, then put those teams on bye, then fill in the rest of the schedule?

Problem is they start the Thursday night games form week one and bye weeks don't start til week 4 or 5.

Easy enough though go ahead and have the opening Thursday night but then hold off on the Thursday night games until the week after the first bye weeks.  Two of those 4 teams coming off the bye would play Thursday.

10 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

I think San Francisco is the best team in the NFC.

Only San Francisco and Buffalo slowed down Baltimore. Both are top 5 defenses.

SF is a year ahead in the rebuild, Buffalo is a baby SF IMO. One more good off season and Buffalo starts reaching SF heights.

In some way the defense is already there, the offense is a year away. It's like 1987-1988 all over again.

The advantage is Buffalo will have played Baltimore, New England x 2, Pittsburgh and Tennessee already. (Weak schedule my @ss)

the offensive staff needs to make the most out of the offense as they can.

As a Buffalo fan I fear KC the most. Buffalo hung with New England and Baltimore. Lost by 7 or less in both games. They scraped out a win vs Tennessee and play Pittsburgh this week. KC can score points at a rate Buffalo can't.

KC can, but their defense is, by far, the worst playoff defense and they rely on the pass game and big plays.... our defensive strength is against the pass game and big plays.  

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The people saying that Harbaugh should sit him now are right on

Definitely. I'm sure he's done now. 

Just now, Bills!Win! said:

So it looks like our defense is not great but very good 

What?...

Edited by whatdrought

Just now, NC Book said:

Andre Roberts or Jets kickoff return scheme?

Roberts had a poor day against the Ravens and/or they played us very very tough

But Roberts is 3rd in the league for K/R with 26.8 per

Damn I wish we had someone big who can adjust and catch those like Anderson

Aikman said “and it’s a 21 point game!” Like that’s encouraging with 7:35 left

• Like (+1) 1