Thursday nite Football: Jets at Poe-Birds, 8:20 pm Eastern on Fox

Just now, whatdrought said:

But I had it on good authority that he was just taking apart the Ravens defense and they were doing exactly what they did to Allen but Darnold just said: "NO I will beat you because I am far far superior to Josh Allen!" And he took control, played a game that goes right to his hall of fame montage, and rode off into the sunset with his mono laden harem. 

Dammit you made me spill my booze.  “Rode off into the sunset with his mono laden harem”

• Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, SCBills said:

That blown coverage long TD took away all the respect they could’ve earned with that defensive effort.  

It gave Lamar stats, a third TD and a highlight. 

Even with that play to Hayden Hurst L Jackson had less than 200 combined yards.

Buffalo had their second worst offensive showing this year. I credit the Baltimore Defense.

They pressured Josh Allen and contained him, making him one dimensional.

If I'm Baltimore then the only teams I do not want to see in the playoffs are KC and Buffalo.

This is double if Buffalo can figure out the New England Defense and score 20+ points in week 16.

It is on the offense now.

Edited by RocCityRoller

50 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

I get he will be named MVP .. and he is having the best year of the 2018 QBs ... but recently he is getting the 1 yd TD passes but little in the way of yardage .. he has 109 yds running and throwing at half and he will be lauded for an amazing performance. It is almost laughable how in love the media is with him. Again he has done well, but I just don’t see him as the MVP

I would like to retract my comment .. goodness

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

Even with that play to Hayden Hurst L Jackson had less than 200 combined yards.

Buffalo had their second worst offensive showing this year. I credit the Baltimore Defense.

If I'm Baltimore then the only teams I do not want to see in the playoffs are KC and Buffalo.

Id love to see them again.  Like others have said, our defense can handle them and our offense should fare better in a rematch, nevermind the fact we seemed to be figuring them out in the 4th quarter. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

It’s just poor coaching IMO. This game is so far out of reach. Even if the injury risk is low, shouldn’t be taking that chance. If he goes down your season is done. 

What’s the opposite of “coach of the year?” because that’s what’ll happen if Jackson stays in and blows an ACL.