TNF: Pittsburgh at Cleveland, 8:20 ET on Fox & NFLN

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Our defense >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pittsburgh's defense

Hey, look everyone! Another troll!

What do you mean? Chubb/Hunt/OBJ/Landry are very good. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

It starts with the play action with Chubbs.  Gore just doesn't inspire a similar level of concern on the part of the safety.

The throw was on target, stop making excuses for Allen's poor accuracy.

4 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Our defense >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pittsburgh's defense

Our defense is better than Pittsburgh's defense, with the exception of TJ Watt.  

5 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

cause most nfl scoring is off chunk plays not 18 play drives dominated by running in all advantageous downs and distances 

A lot of chunk plays result from a strong running play.  First it makes the deep pass off a play action lethal and great RB's can create chunk plays all time.  I've seen quite few 60 - 80 yard TD runs this year!

2 minutes ago, Steptide said:

One thing I wish the bills did more, which the Browns seem to do, is throw the ball when they're close to the goaline. Kinda like what we just saw 

Heheh, I wouldn't be taking any goal line advice from the Browns considering the Bills are great in close to the end zone and the Browns are what we saw there

• Like (+1) 1

imagine our offense with Allen running RPO, rollouts, and lined up in pistol formation with Singletary and Yeldon in the backfield. 

ppl quickly forget Allen ran for 600yards last season 

Edited by Tesla03
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Maybe the Bills are better than we thought? 

lol no. Browns are still a very mediocre team who have injuries everywhere and Kitchens is arguably the worst coach in the NFL behind Adam Gase 

there was zero excuse not to win last weekend. 

Edited by Tesla03

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that Baker looks so much better with Hunt back.   

We don’t have a Kareem Hunt, but we really need to consider rolling with Singletary/Yeldon.  

The Browns are always multiple in their looks, with two elite backs.   The least we can do is just be multiple and not have predictable Gore rotating in. 

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

Pittsburgh is the closest threat for a wild card, so that’s good. 

True.  But as others have pointed out, we need to take care of our business.  This includes beating Pittsburgh in a couple of weeks.

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that Baker looks so much better with Hunt back.   

We don’t have a Kareem Hunt, but we really need to consider rolling with Singletary/Yeldon.  

The Browns are always multiple in their looks, with two elite backs.   The least we can do is just be multiple and not have predictable Gore rotating in. 

I don’t think Mayfield looks particularly good