Put Bills trade talks today here.

Chandler#81

2 hours ago, Putin said:

Is one BIG trade really going to change anything? 

Im so disappointed in our run defense I don’t even know how to put it nicely, 

IMO we should just keep our draft picks and use the free agency to build the team 

If its a trade for a Mike Evans, yes it would.  I know that has like a 1% chance of happening tho...lol

I agree with you about drafting and FA, just hope they get stars in FA to get them over the hump.

Go Bills!

My contact's bystanding immediate sources are relaying to me that a Geno Atkins trade is all but assuredly done.

Just have to dot the I's, cross the t's, initial here, here and here, then sign here and here. Good as rain. Now just have to wait for that background check to come in.

?

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

The NFL Hype Machine does it again. Turns a non eventful yearly event into a day people can’t pull their eyes of the twitter and trade shows 

that’s why I don’t have twitter and don’t watch those idiots on TV. But I’ve definitely given my share of clicks to TBD today!  

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

So in other words you're not doing your work well OR your non-work activities from work? :lol:

No *****...if you are going to ***** around at work at least ***** around competently..

• Haha (+1) 1