Jests cut their 3rd rounder Polite

Reed83HOF

17 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

At least our new GM has the balls to do what has to be done, Mac would have kept him around just to save face

I am forbidden, by mutual agreement with the mods, to call posters with less than 250 posts "idiots."

So in one more post, you will be an idiot.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 19

7 minutes ago, brianthomas said:

Polite just never showed enough in preseason for the Jets. Dudes got tons of talent as evidenced by his final year at Florida with 11 sacks. Some team will take a chance on him. But gotta question his attitude & work ethic.

I’m not sure about the talent either. He put up combine numbers that were not professional athletic ability. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

I am forbidden, by mutual agreement with the mods, to call posters with less than 250 posts "idiots."

So in one more post, you will be an idiot.

How so? Douglass sees that he was a bad pick, bring someone else that is worthy of a roster spot. But I'm an idiot??

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

At least our new GM has the balls to do what has to be done, Mac would have kept him around just to save face

You mean cut a former GM’s terrible pick who sucked out loud.  Yeah, impressive mettle.  Truly inspirational. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bleedingreennc said:

I guess if Beane did it he would be a god right? You guys can do better than this.

I never said anything of the sort.  You just said it was a very balls move by your new GM.  It was the right move to be sure, but you’re fawning over a pretty rudimentary move was a bit much. 

6 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

How so? Douglass sees that he was a bad pick, bring someone else that is worthy of a roster spot. But I'm an idiot??

Don’t worry he says that to everyone...

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

What was the title of the agreed topic?

belligerence threshold? 

No, it was when SDS talked about restricting new members' ability to start threads, and make their screen names a different color.  I thought it was a good idea, and agreed that I would desist from abusing soft-headed newbies so indicated.  

But sometimes a Jets fan happens along...and, well, you know...

• Haha (+1) 4

1 minute ago, BarleyNY said:

I never said anything of the sort.  You just said it was a very balls move by your new GM.  It was the right move to be sure, but you’re fawning over a pretty rudimentary move was a bit much. 

Fawning? Wasnt fawning over it, just giving my opinion. Dont like it? Then dont respond.

Just now, DC Tom said:

No, it was when SDS talked about restricting new members' ability to start threads, and make their screen names a different color.  I thought it was a good idea, and agreed that I would desist from abusing soft-headed newbies so indicated.  

But sometimes a Jets fan happens along...and, well, you know...

You know what? Thanks for your contribution to the topic.