Jeremy White (WGR) heartbreakingly loses all 4 babies

I was afraid this would happen.  I work in reproductive medicine and quadruplet pregnancies are extraordinarily high risk.  I have seen first hand the effects of pregnancy loss, and it is devastating for the couples that go through them.  My prayers to the Whites that they find the strength to cope with their loss.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

oh man.  after our first round of ivf, we thought we were having twins.  one of the embryos ended up not having a heart beat, and my wife was devastated.  the physician did a great job at consoling her, and he explained how difficult and potentially dangerous these multiple pregnancies could be.  as time goes on i realize how correct he was.  what jeremy and his family are going through is far worse.  i genuinely feel bad for these people that i've never met.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

My wife's cousin lost a child less than a day old. Just an awful awful thing to have happen to good people. After seeing the aftermath of that, I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Thankfully, they were able to have a happy, healthy child recently 

My heart is broken for Jeremy and his family. I hope he can find some strength to deal with this horrible situation

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He set up the nursery with all 4 cribs a couple weekends ago. I thought about it and was worried it was too soon. 

Ya it probably was, but having 4 is crazy and you need to be prepared, as they can come at any time so you can't wait too long. Tough situation.

Guys, I may be considered a bad fan because after losses I just don't see the point in going on about it so I really don't follow anything the week after losses...onward and upward.

...So I am only finding out about Jeremy and his wife's loss now, as I would have heard live on the radio had the Bills won on Sunday.

At this moment I don't know whether I should have heard this or it would have been too hard (my wife and I lost two ourselves).

I only know my words are meaningless here, because "i'm sorry" just doesn't do enough.

They will not get over this because you never do...but you find a place for it, more importantly them, in your heart forever.

Please God bless them, and their little ones who left us far to soon.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

He is talking on air about it now and my eyes are leaking.  Maybe sharing his grief with us can ease his some, which is ok with me.  We can try to make some good of this in their names, Zoe, Lincoln, Myles and Breckon.

He mentioned this organization at the end.

Western New York Perinatal Bereavement

Well, I chose to make a $44.44 donation in honor of their 4 and a pair of  honorary S.U. 44's.

Edited by JESSEFEFFER
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

He is talking on air about it now and my eyes are leaking.  Maybe sharing his grief with us can ease his some, which is ok with me.  We can try to make some good of this in their names, Zoe, Lincoln, Myles and Breckon.

He mentioned this organization at the end.

Western New York Perinatal Bereavement

I too was dabbing tears on my entire drive into work listening to it. We have two healthy kids, but one delivery got very complicated at the end. It was a textbook pregnancy up until the last 10-15 minutes. We are very fortunate, and stories like this just rip my heart out. 

I saw this idea on reddit: What if everyone gives a multiple of 550 that they're comfortable with? $.55, $5.50, $55.00, etc? 

52 minutes ago, boco357 said:

The part about the babies heart beats they put in the teddy bear I couldn't handle.

I had to close my office door.  I sat here with my hand over my mouth.

I may not know Jeremy white personally, but i've met him a few times and its weird to say he has been a part of my life for 10+ years now because I listen to them every morning.