Jeremy White (WGR) heartbreakingly loses all 4 babies

5 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

There is no purpose to it. Its the universe. The universe doesnt care about suffering or joyfulness or anything else. Whatever happens happens. The universe was around long before humans arrived and will be around long after humans are gone.

Humans themselves always want to attribute meaning to events which in the grand scheme of things have no real meaning because the universe is simply uncaring, it just exists.

This is not the time for a discussion or comments about god religion etc

regarldess of any of that a child’s loss is indescribably awful something I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy. For many of us who have been through situations like JW people’s support and reading this is helpful

please leave it at that 

• Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, corta765 said:

This is not the time for a discussion or comments about god religion etc

regarldess of any of that a child’s loss is indescribably awful something I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy. For many of us who have been through situations like JW people’s support and reading this is helpful

please leave it at that 

It is terrible i agree. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

There is no purpose to it. Its the universe. The universe doesnt care about suffering or joyfulness or anything else. Whatever happens happens. The universe was around long before humans arrived and will be around long after humans are gone.

Humans themselves always want to attribute meaning to events which in the grand scheme of things have no real meaning because the universe is simply uncaring, it just exists.

I heard something similar recently about mother nature. As long as there are enough baby birds to live and also enough to feed the raccoons, mother nature is happy.

Humans constantly try to separate themselves from that and we want to think we're above it. When we suffer loss, we're no different than the mama bird. When we're fortunate, we're no different than the raccoon.

It's a terrible thing to go through. I feel really bad for the White family. After being frustrated about the Bills loss and then reading this, I no longer care about the Bills' loss.

• Like (+1) 1

My wife and I lost a child to a miscarriage and I have never really talked about it with anyone since. It is something that changed me in ways I couldn’t really grasp before it happened. To lose 4 at once is just numbingly impossible to comprehend. 

Edited by thronethinker

I pray they can find peace somehow and that all the heartfelt condolences, prayers and affirmations of support , and empathy are felt by them and give them some level of comfort. Also that they may in the future have a child ..not that that will mitigate this loss but so they may ultimately achieve their dream of being parents. Amen. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Well it was announced publicly on August 20th so we know for sure it wasn't that long.  Even if they didn't tell anyone for a month...these babies were probably premature by about 10-12 weeks.

Yeah, but I thought they didn't announce it for quite awhile.