Jeremy White (WGR) heartbreakingly loses all 4 babies

It's times like this when you wonder what is the purpose of human suffering and why people have to go through these tragic and heart-breaking experiences.  There is no answer we're going to find out here in this existence.

You pray for people like that because they're going through hell.  And you do so hoping they can find peace in a sea of pain. 

17 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I can’t even believe this. So sad and I wish peace to all. 

I read this with my 7 week old son laying on my chest. I cried and gave him a kiss and a hug. Every moment is precious. It is easy to forget that but it’s so true. 

My 2 yr old son crawled into bed this morning as I was reading about this on Twitter....I just held him close. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

I feel for him and his family, it will take time to heal/find a way forward.  My wife and I had twins born at 26 weeks (3 months early) with a lot of health issues as a result.  We had oxygen tanks and monitors with them for a year after we were out of the hospital.   Living in a hospital for 3 months in the NICU you meet a lot of other families and see/hear a lot of things.  Being pregnant with multiples is risky, the more babies, the riskier it gets, unfortunately, this outcome is not atypical.   There was one family who had lost like 10 babies from 3 pregnancies and this time they had healthy twins.   There are times they have to have some and the other stay in the womb still, it is crazy the things that happen and amazing what can be done but a lot cant be done also.    

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, aristocrat said:

they lost the quads

OMG! I can’t even imagine what they went through. For it to happen over multiple days, too? It just had to be like an ongoing nightmare. So very sad and heartbreaking. 

Thoughts and and prayers are with them. 

3 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

OMG! I can’t even imagine what they went through. For it to happen over multiple days, too? It just had to be like an ongoing nightmare. So very sad and heartbreaking. 

Thoughts and and prayers are with them. 

That was one of the hardest things as he described it, was that they kept hope there would be at least one that survived. No words. 

• Sad 1

I just can't stop thinking about this today.  My son's heart rate twice dropped below the danger zone while in the hospital before delivery.  My ex-wife's eye's shut and the nurses were in a controlled panic moving her around trying to get the heart beat back.

That was the worst 3-5 seconds of my life.  My baby was fine, just a scare.

What Jeremy is going through right now, I just can't imagine.

1 hour ago, BillsVet said:

It's times like this when you wonder what is the purpose of human suffering and why people have to go through these tragic and heart-breaking experiences.  There is no answer we're going to find out here in this existence.

You pray for people like that because they're going through hell.  And you do so hoping they can find peace in a sea of pain. 

There is no purpose to it. Its the universe. The universe doesnt care about suffering or joyfulness or anything else. Whatever happens happens. The universe was around long before humans arrived and will be around long after humans are gone.

Humans themselves always want to attribute meaning to events which in the grand scheme of things have no real meaning because the universe is simply uncaring, it just exists.

Edited by matter2003

I was listening to Jeremy talking about the tragic story on WGR. It was so sad. It brought tears to my eyes. It was very brave for him to talk about his personal story on the radio. He did it not just for himself and his family but to help families who have had to experience such a tragedy. He's grieving and will for a long time. Condolences for him and his family.