Jeremy White (WGR) heartbreakingly loses all 4 babies

9 hours ago, BuffaloBob said:

It was NOT in vitro. Jeremy said that during the conversation. His wife has multiple sets of twins in her family. They got four all on their own. 

I missed that part when listening this morning.  If not IVF, then I stand corrected.  

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, aristocrat said:

assuming this was an invetro that went well.

You actually avoid this doing IVF.   There are some fertility steps you can take prior that could get you into this situation. I’m guessing that’s what happened. 

13 hours ago, Bray Wyatt said:

My dad did that with me, he turned 40 when I was only 4 months old. Granted he was also 14 years older than my mom lol

I was 40 when I had my son, and turned 41 a few months later. I can be tired at the end of the day. My wife is  33 now and wants another. That ***** isn’t going to happen. 

Edit:  they didn’t even do ivf. Good for them. My daughter went to preschool with quadruplets.  I know the grandparents, and their comment to me was that there was someone, either family, hired help or friends , at their house all the time.  It was the only way it could be done. 

Edited by teef

On 8/20/2019 at 1:34 PM, billsfan5121 said:

I am at the point now where I would probably literally cry if my wife got pregnant. The sad thing is, we don’t use any sort of preventative measures, so maybe I’m just firing blanks at my old age anyways!

It is funny because 6 months ago my wife & I got in a fight & for some reason(don't ask me why she still kept this) she saved the old pregnancy test from my daughter who just turned 10(I also have a son that is 15).  She ended showing me the pregnancy test & said I am pregnant.  I would be lying if I said there wasn't a few tears shed by me & believe me they weren't tears of joy.  Even though there was no baby she was actually astounded by my response & got even more mad at the way I reacted.  

My wife & I don't use any preventive measures either but we rarely even sleep in the same room so I think we are okay?.

Just last week I called my wife up on the phone from work & said "honey I am thinking about the last time we had sex & I am starting to get excited."  She said "Who is this?"  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gordio said:

It is funny because 6 months ago my wife & I got in a fight & for some reason(don't ask me why she still kept this) she saved the old pregnancy test from my daughter who just turned 10(I also have a son that is 15).  She ended showing me the pregnancy test & said I am pregnant.  I would be lying if I said there wasn't a few tears shed by me & believe me they weren't tears of joy.  Even though there was no baby she was actually astounded by my response & got even more mad at the way I reacted.  

My wife & I don't use any preventive measures either but we rarely even sleep in the same room so I think we are okay?.

Just last week I called my wife up on the phone from work & said "honey I am thinking about the last time we had sex & I am starting to get excited."  She said "Who is this?"  

I thank God every day I'm not a new father. That's a stage of my life I'd rather not repeat.

2 minutes ago, Gordio said:

i really wasn't ready for any of this.  

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Gordio said:

Luckily for me, I’m pretty sure my wife is good with our 2, so me being upset with a positive wouldn’t get me in trouble. The difference between us is I am good with just 2 forever, while she’s a little more open to one day maybe having another. 

Its funny, when I was younger, I said I’d have however many kids it took to have a boy. If that meant 6 girls, then so be it. After two daughters, I quit. I don’t need a boy that badly. 

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 3:36 AM, teef said:

You actually avoid this doing IVF.   There are some fertility steps you can take prior that could get you into this situation. I’m guessing that’s what happened. 

I was 40 when I had my son, and turned 41 a few months later. I can be tired at the end of the day. My wife is  33 now and wants another. That ***** isn’t going to happen. 

Edit:  they didn’t even do ivf. Good for them. My daughter went to preschool with quadruplets.  I know the grandparents, and their comment to me was that there was someone, either family, hired help or friends , at their house all the time.  It was the only way it could be done. 

I direct IVF labs, and thanks for pointing this out.  Most grand multiple pregnancies are from use of ovulation drugs and them natural conception.  You don't know how many eggs get ovulated and then fertilized doing that. 

I hope her pregnancy turns out OK.  Those are really high risk both for mom and the babies.

Edited by oldmanfan

19 minutes ago, billsfan5121 said:

Luckily for me, I’m pretty sure my wife is good with our 2, so me being upset with a positive wouldn’t get me in trouble. The difference between us is I am good with just 2 forever, while she’s a little more open to one day maybe having another. 

Its funny, when I was younger, I said I’d have however many kids it took to have a boy. If that meant 6 girls, then so be it. After two daughters, I quit. I don’t need a boy that badly. 

lol THIS.

6 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

I direct IVF labs, and thanks for pointing this out.  Most grand multiple pregnancies are from use of ovulation drugs and them natural conception.  You don't know how many eggs get ovulated and then fertilized doing that. 

I hope her pregnancy turns out OK.  Those are really high risk both for mom and the babies.

These multiple pregnancies really are risky. I have a deep respect for the ivf process after having dedicated a good amount of time and money towards it. It’s a different clinical profession. We had a very strong attachment to the staff. When things didn’t go well, you could see it in the faces of the doctor,  nurses, front desk, etc.  They truly felt bad for us, and I can’t imagine the baggage they must take home. 

4 minutes ago, teef said:

These multiple pregnancies really are risky. I have a deep respect for the ivf process after having dedicated a good amount of time and money towards it. It’s a different clinical profession. We had a very strong attachment to the staff. When things didn’t go well, you could see it in the faces of the doctor,  nurses, front desk, etc.  They truly felt bad for us, and I can’t imagine the baggage they must take home. 

It’s not easy for anyone involved.

• Like (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/26/2019 at 1:00 PM, teef said:

I am hoping everything is okay with Jeremy and his family. He has not been on last two days, and i don't think it was scheduled time off.Has anyone heard any updates? I only listen for about 10 minutes today.

I am not a religious dude, but if ya are maybe throw a prayer out there for him and his wife and his yet to be born children

Edited by plenzmd1

16 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I am hoping everything is okay with Jeremy and his family. He has not been on last two days, and i don't think it was scheduled time off.Has anyone heard any updates? I only listen for about 10 minutes today.

I am not a religious dude, but if ya are maybe throw a prayer out there for him and his wife and his yet to be born children

He still has his pinned tweet up about the pregnancy and he's been active retweeting random stuff in the past day.  Does anyone outside the radio station or his family really know when the guy does or doesn't have scheduled time off?   Things are probably fine.  I know when my wife was pregnant w/ twins I was allowed to work from home whenever i needed to..     Of course, i didn't host a radio show either...

18 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

ugh.  hopefully his life just has him busy and nothing more serious.

• Like (+1) 1