Colts @ Chiefs (AFC Divisional Round) GDT - NBC 4:35 pm

RiotAct

Just now, Real McCoy said:

Do you think this is harder for Bills or Bears fans?

Bills. The Bears passed and took Trubisky. The Bills gave the required pick to the Chiefs when they were desperate for a QB themselves so they are forever linked. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

Colts look powerless to stop the Chiefs O - run or pass

They overachieved to some degree. I think they may have hit their ceiling last week. 

3 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Do you think this is harder for Bills or Bears fans?

Neither 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Mahomes is at 100+ yards, while Luck has completed 0 passes.

Why aren't the Colts running. Marlon Mack is a stud. Chiefs are among the worst stopping the run.

Falling into the old trap you have to start the shootout early I guess. It's a tough job for Frank Reich when he immediately sees his great defense is about to get run train on for several quarters.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P
  • Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

I hope the chiefs win, just so the patriots dont have an easy road through the superbowl through *****sboro.

cant watch the superbowl with those cunts in it anymore

Totally agree.  I wish that the New England game was today.  If the Chargers won, I would feel free to root for either team in the other game.  Knowing that without the Chiefs, NE has home field, I have to root for the Chiefs today and the LAC tomorrow. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

They overachieved to some degree. I think they may have hit their ceiling last week. 

That and the Texans are a marginally good team.  We should have beat them.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

They lack star power on the defensive side for sure. You better have lots of that if you hope to stop Mahomes. Otherwise younplay shootout football and hope you have the ball last. That’s the primary reason the Chiefs lost to NE.