2nd half thread: Wk 16 Bills at Patriots, 1 pm on CBS

2 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Heres what ive learned today- McDermitt isnt a quality HC

Him and Daboll are getting absolutely schooled by Belichick and McDaniels. Can’t say I’m surprised. Pats have great coaches. Bills have mediocre ones 

Edited by BillsFan130

Just now, Heitz said:

Yup, no difference between the Pats O and ours - totally even call to make...

Precisely why you don’t go for three points when you have the chance to keep the ball and get a TD.  Please try to keep up.

Just now, Augie said:

I know! I’m NOT one of the many haters. I just want to see him live up to his potential. His ceiling is ridiculous! Right now, he struggles at times. 

Like I said, he's 20.  He is a few months removed from being a teenager and he's out there playing with grown men.  Struggles are expected.  He doesn't have Milano next to him either which surely makes a difference.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, mannc said:

Precisely why you don’t go for three points when you have the chance to keep the ball and get a TD.  Please try to keep up.

Riiiight, but you have a MUCH better chance of getting a TD with Brady than with ANY Bills QB of the last 20 years... ?

I mean I assumed we were going to lose his game, but we look terrible. Not having Milano hurts. The defense has not been aggressive and our run defense has been bad. 

No run game on offense, reciever drops and Allen making some poor throws and decisions. Honestly though, this is a big learning experience for Josh Allen. As poorly as he has played, there is a lot to learn here. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

It’s time McDermott has to go and ownership is going to give Beane a long leash on who he interviews for the soon to be vacant head coaching job.  Defense is up and down McClappy has given up for draft capital as he spineless little worm he is.  

But McDermott is going nowhere.  You're welcome to your opinion, although my opinion is that next year will be a more fair measuring stick depending on what Beane gives him in the offseason.  Regardless, there will be no firing, so why continue to harp on it?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, ScottLaw said:

It's fine. How much coaching up does he need and how many games of him sucking do you keep him in there costing you games before pulling the plug?

I would argue that the WRs are costing us as much, or more, in this game...

Eh, things aren't going our way but there's one bright spot.  This NE team is NOT close to being what they were just a year ago.  They're no longer a deep threat dynamic offense.  They're more of a short game running team and their core players are not going to be in the league much longer.  Atleast we've got some young hope while they're just a bunch of old guys who only have a few miles left in the tank.